Do you think a fat girl can look good in a bikini?

I'm fat and I know it. However, I don't think I look that bad. I'm just curious of what other people think when they see me wearing a bikini.

Ignore my face in this picture. It was bright out, so I was squinting and also I had just gone swimming.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look good because you look confident. And you should be.

Here comes the bad part. I don't find your body attractive. It doesn't give me a right to say what you can or cannot wear. In fact, if it makes you feel good, go ahead and wear what you want. But please don't force us to lie to you and tell you that I still think you're hot and attractive regardless of size.

Some guys will find you attractive. Many won't. But none of us has the right to tell you what you can and can't wear, especially if it makes you feel good.

What Guys Said 26

• does a fat man look good in a speedo?

• They look like penquin walking down the beach

• Ok, I'm going to jump the fence here and say I don't think you look attractive at all. To me, being overweight is a serious issue and I just don't think it looks healthy at all. Other men might like it though, but that's my opinion.

• I think you look well.

• Sure, but i'd rather be concerned for my health.

• Can a man stand in a bucket and lift himself up by the the handle?

• You look good in the picture no worry ,,

• They would look beautiful depends on what kind of person that they are! If that's u , u look amazing in that bikini!

• Yep sure thing

• you look confident and that adds more value than most people think. yes you are clearly overweight but you do not look unattractive!

• look good or look attractive?

• Would look better if she took her top off, but I guess every girl would lol.

• naaa...

at least you got big boobs?

• you are one example of this. yes they can wear bikini and looks good in it.

• You look good

• You pull that off nicely. I'd love to see a hot one piece on you to compare

• u are good

• I think it helps a fat girl's case if her boobs are bigger than her stomach (or just any girl in general)

• yeah sure they do look good in bikini

• Sorry sweetie, but that is unhealthy and puts me off.

• No I dont...

• No, no , no , no no just no

• I'd hit it

• Ya look fine, don't worry

• First off, don't ever let other people dictate what you should and shouldn't wear. I know you did not mention this, but is bordering with some other questions I have read on being overweight and bikinis- So I just thought I'd throw it out there...

Admittedly, I don't usually date heavier women, I am average myself and prefer to be larger than my girl. So Regardless if this were a bikini or a one piece, it would not make a load of a difference to me, so wear what you want!

• you're good looking and sexy you know? i wasn't a big boobs fan untill i saw the picture !

What Girls Said 26

• If you're happy and comfortable that's all that matters. Rock the fuck out of that bikini. Not everyone is going to find you attractive but you're not placed on this planet to try and attract everyone. That why there are billions of people - so people can date who they prefer and leave anyone that isn't their preference alone. ☺️

• Please don't call yourself fat. I dislike my body also.. it's just because we're teenage girls.
    You have a gorgeous face and nice features. As long as you play a sport (or excersize) and eat well, you're fine. every single body is different because no two people have the same genes.

The bikini looks cute on you

• honestly, no. i dont think a bikini looks attractive on anyone but thats just me. you can be 120 pounds or 500 pounds but a bikini still won't look good to me. im not trying to sound harsh because i had the same problem but you do need to lose weight.

• You can rock that bikini! Kudos to you for being confident and comfortable with who you are! I am a big girl myself and I have never worn a bikini. Never. Not even as a little girl. I just do not feel comfortable in them. I am always worried that things would hang out that shouldn't be hanging out. I have trouble enough as it is keeping my booty and boobs contained in a one piece.

• lose weight! you're so young that's such a waste. sorry but being fat and unhealthy is not attractive at all !!

• Yes. You look good to me. :)

• You definitely don't look bad.
    You aren't even fat. It's all in ya titties.

Wear what you feel comfortable in:)

• you rock that bikini..

• I'm not even comfortable showing skins shorter than knee length and sleeveless shirts.
    The thought of people judging on my stretch mark and my body fat just killing it.
    And I'm only 132 lbs by the way.

Anyhow, that's just me being shy and modest (as it part of my culture), but if you feel comfortable doing so, and don't mind people talking about you and making opinions, just do it, do whatever you feel comfortable. :)

• Hell yeah! ;D any girl can wear a bikini it's easy all you have to do is put one on. All this bs about "bikini body" is stupid ! Your body is already naturally bikini body ready. And if anyone hates on you ignore them because I think you're beautiful the way you are. #bodypositivity

• whatever to them. Wear it

• I think you carry your weight well honestly.

• Depends on how they carry the fat.

• I think you look great! :D If you feel good in what you're wearing, what other people think shouldn't matter.

• I love the amount of confidence you have! :D you look great :)

• I don't think it looks good.

• of course you can look good in a bikini

• I think you look SAAAAAASSSY. You look amazing and I wish I had big boobies like you have. :)

• Not initially but after seeing how she carries herself, probably.

• gym. now. and are you wearing makeup? xxx

• I think you look pretty. You carry yourself very well, and that bikini is cute.

• You can wear whatever you want, as long as you wear it with confidence 😉

• You look fine

• It doesn't look good. I'd never wear a bikini because I'm fat. But you however are not ashamed so if you walk around like you know you look good and carry yourself with confidence then it'll look great. So on you it looks nice. On me... NO.

• I think you look beautiful

• No she won't

• Whenever I see someone in a bikini, no matter what size they are, I think they look good. Being confident and owning it is the key. However, I feel super insecure showing skin so I usually steer away from bikinis, which sucks because I know that I'm judging myself way too harshly and I am my own worst critic.