Are big foreheads attractive on a girl?

I've always been insecure about my forehead and my siblings have made fun of me about it. I hate having my hair pulled back and when I was little i used to always cover it with my hand. I never even knew or was insecure about it until people began pointing it out. However some people would tell me that they never noticed until I pointed it out. This is why I wear my hair in side bangs I WOULD NEVER be caught wearing my hair pulled back. I have a high forehead and an oval face shape so I've been thinking a lot about getting a pixie cut. But I've also noticed that a lot attractive women have big foreheads (Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Angalina Jolie, etc).

• Big forehead
    0% (0)5% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • No big forehead
    14% (2)35% (7)26% (9)Vote
  • Don't care/Indifferent
    86% (12)60% (12)71% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly they are the type of things that a guy does not notice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Don't care, but if you have a big forehead. It looks better to have some hair in the front. I do that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foreheads are for aliens in movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see! It's kind of attractive if the face looks good in general lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wear a side fringe... Kylie minogue has a long forehead

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had the exact same thing my whole life. The exact same, even down to the part where you said some people don't notice till you point it out. I think you shouldn't worry about it and see as beautiful and unique rather than being insecure. You are beautiful no matter what anyone says and I don't need to see you to know that. Xx

0|0
    0|0