Guys, What makes a girl pretty? Do I fit into the category?

Yes I ask this a lot. Yes you can judge me. No I am not going to answer your post when you're being a little bitch.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty, but that photo honestly sucks. It gives all the wrong vibes away.

A Black & White picture with a blurry depth of field focused on the subject screams a depressive picture. There's no vibration, no color, no joy. It's just depressing to look at for the human eye and you need to look over it to see how beautiful you are.

Good face, bad photo.

• I agree with you on both how beautiful the girl is, but also on how crappy the photo is - being a photo enthusiast myself, I think it's a crappy photo. Not even both ayes are in focus.

• @oracle12c Totally share your opinion. Back when I was freelancing stock photos, I always reserved B&W for scenes with some mystery and kinda sinister, much like the male figure (I had tons of photos of an abandoned train station near my house where a train wreck occurred). There is actually a psychological reason why B&W hits a very deep chord within us and brings up many more emotions than color does. Used to know it, don't know it anymore.

Children and kids are better displayed with tons of light and color to translate life, youth, innocence. I find B&W is amazing with old people and old houses; wisdom, knowledge, calmness, etc. My favorite B&W photos are of an old person in a rocking chair, looking out a window. I've seen variations where people colorize the street only, and the rest of the photo has very dark and deep shadows.
      Pretty neat.

• *children and woman :p

What Guys Said 20

• Lol at the super sassy description. Hopefully I won't be "a little bitch" in this answer haha
    Anyway, I wouldn't say there is a clear cut separation of pretty vs not pretty. Every guy has different preferences but I can say this : there is a guy for everyone.

However, I would say that you are pretty in my opinion.

• Your lovely, full lips, pretty eyes, fairly symmetrical face. What makes a girl pretty to me, is a combination of things, i like a girl with a proportionate body, preferably small to medium bust, with a nice backside, not to big not to small, i like my girls on the shorter side and she should have nice teeth and take care of her hair. But those are more wants then needs every girl can be pretty in her own way.

• I like that photographic style - Always thought you were very pretty for 16.

• Yes you're attractive. Stop worrying about if others find you attractive. It's only going to make your life harder. Be happy with who you are.

• That pic is great but to fairly judge you on your question it would be better to have a normal everyday you pic. But looking at the pic you posted I'd say yes you are a very pretty girl. You ask what makes a girl pretty... To me and all my experience, its all attitude and personality. A hot bitch is ugly compared to a sweetheart average girl.

• Pretty means above average looking, and i think your pretty :)

• That's a matter of personal taste, preference and option. You don't into my opinion of pretty but you probably fit into other's idea of pretty.

• Not only pretty, you have a classic traditional beauty, like a 1930s hollywood actress, which i think is pretty rare

• Strong symmetry, ratios, and angles

• you alright, pleasant to look at without drooling.

• this isn't the best photo but I've seen you before and yes you are pretty

• An ugly personality can destroy a pretty face. 😊

• Every girl is pretty, you obviously fit in! 😊

• For me it has little with looks , but as for the picture above ur definitely good so do not worry :)

• yeah u look pretty

• ı like this girl

• You're attractive. maybe about a 6 or so. You look better in color than black and white.

• you are very pretty.

• Not in my opinion but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

• Can I be a bitch then, and still not answer the question, orrrr do I have to answer the question too?