How would you rate this pretty girl?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Did any one notice how there were two types of bricks on that wall? There were these dirtier and bigger ones and the neatly stacked smaller newer ones. Must have been reconstructed recently or something...

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think she is really pretty - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, I'm not a good guy myself at all, but I hate the way he acts all servile with her when he's trying to get his story, and then immediately she leaves, he just zooms in on her ass. Wtf dude?

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3-5/10 only because the look is so monotonous here in the states. I prefer a bit more variety personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10.

She's pretty but she has a generic face. I feel like there's lots of women just as pretty as she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • For looks, I'd give her a 9. For personality, I do not know enough about her to give her a score.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's quite attractive, yep

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a dude, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • 8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have a one night stand with her, two at max, but if she asks be for a third time, no thank you

0|0
    0|0
  • lol @ last 5 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • I would fuck her for awhile

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a hoe for show

0|0
    0|0
  • You want to know how she looks, and you put something like "gay marriage" on here, yikes!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think she's really pretty 9/10.

But I would have to see her without (make up) to see whether her rating would stay the same or go down significantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eight... out of ten.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a 7 out of 10, she's pretty than most but not as pretty as a lot of movie stars or models.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's butt ugly. Big face short forehead. poopy.

0|0
    1|0
  • I think she's pretty 7/10 but I wouldn't like her to be my girlfriend if I was a guy because she doesn't look (& dress) like she's going to be faithful..

0|0
    0|0