Am I looking like an Asian person or Kurdish?

Am i looking like an Asian person or Kurdish?

• yes
  • no
  • i dont even know Kurdish people
Sorry for my English
i wrote Asian but i meant Middle Eastern

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look Asian. you look middle eastern.

English lesson 1: you can't say am I this or that then have a poll that says yes or no. The poll should say Asian or middle eastern. cuz I don't know what I'm saying yes or no to.

• sorry for my English again :(

• No problem.

What Guys Said 15

• Kurds are Asians last time I checked! You look like all the pretty Kurdish women I've seen.

I don't mind if you are also Asian!

• Kurdish are Asian too. But i think im not like an Kurdish ank thank you :)

• You look like a pretty Kurdish stage actress I saw perform recently. But maybe more Indian?

• i dont know her perhaps little bit Indian

• Do Kurds have a specific look? "Kurdish" sounds ethnic to me and its rather difficult to identified an ethnicities just by looks. Race is differing as race is based in more specific physical traits. This woman has what I consider mid eastern traits. Kurds are mid eastern peoples, right? (I really don't know). In any case she has no Mongol race Asian features that I can see. Mostly when we say Asian as referring to race, we mean the Mongol race yellow/brown peoples of fareast and Southeast Asia and some pacific island nations. But the Middle and South Asian nations are different, but yet still Asian but we usually consider them mid eastern or East Indian. I've never been sure the base race of these people. But any case this women looks Mid eastern to me and not at all Mongol race Asian. I couldn't possibly tell her ethnicity, she looks mostly Caucasian race. All of this is my opinion.

• You seem exotic compared to most people in California. Definitely not East Asian. You look more like you're from the Middle East.

• yes im from the Middle East :)

• From the two options I would say Kurdish, though I probably wouldn't guess that if it wasn't multiple choice.
    What ever your ethnic background it suits you.

• Pic is gone

• *Asks multiple choice question*
    *Yes yes or no answer*...
    You look middleeastern to me, Not Asian.

• yes i asked in the wrong way.:( I mean am i looking like a Middle eastern?

• Yeah, You look Arabian, honestly i don't see any 'Asian-ess' about you ;)

• lol my fault sorry :(

• Definitely that one over there

• In some way yes, You do looks like an Asian, But the most important thing is , How do you view yourself? I view you as a western girl, Unless you like to be an Asian !

• :D no i m glad to be an Asian girl. But i just wonder it

• Sure no problem, But do you mind fowlling me? But maybe you don't want to lol!

• yes i can

• You look like a latina to me. Maybe middle eastern. But I don't know what Kurdish is.

• people from mesopotamia

• You look Mediterraneanan

• You look Kurdish, but from the back I would say Asian as I don't know what Kurdish looks like.

• some way kurdish, but also can be mistaken of an arab, pakistani or an indian...100% Asian lol

• You know you could say Kurds are Asian given the majority live in Asia Minor.

• you must be Turkish you :)

• You look Indian, and what is Kurdish?

• indians have brown skin my skin is pale :)

• @Gojira thanks for your explanation. it became more clear.:)

• Anytime.

What Girls Said 4