Do you think this looks good?

I was dying my hair and decided to do more than a color and it looks like this, I like it but I don't know what other people might think about it and my friends say they like it.

I'd like to dye it in a very colorful color in September for the first day of school, what color do you think I should use? (I want everybody to notice it then)
Do you think this looks good?

• Yes
  • No
up!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really cool. I would just keep doing that

What Girls Said 3

• I personally don't like it.

But it is really creative for the 4th of July.

It's all in good fun!!!

• Haha very fourth of July, would be nice if you had a little less of one of the colors so it has bartender but overall it's cool

• its a bit "too much" tbh

What Guys Said 8

• Don't take this the wrong way, But your hair kinda looks like a can of pepsi
    gobazzar.com/.../pepsi_can_330_ml.jpg

• I think most people here don't like those colours on hair per se. I'm one of those people, and I will say I don't like it. But you state that you like it, ir have tried other colors before, maybe give it a try and see the reactions of people of your own age, cause most comments here up to this date are far older than you

• I like rad fashion statements

• limite j'préfère avec les cheveux noir et vert sur ton profil. La c'est juste too much je trouve.

• I don't know if you can speak french but he says he prefers your hair black and green like in your profile picture. He thinks this is too much... I agree I like the old colour better

• Oh alright haha No and I won't respond back in french because it is kinda rough... I mean I can make sense it is just like obvious I don't speak french. Most schools in Canada make you take french and I learned a bit extra compared to most kids

• j'suis d'accord!

• Bleach part odlf it white so you'll have red whire and blue!
    #Murica!

• Nope I hate it

• Acceptable.

• I do not like this type.