What do you think my sexual oreintation is?

Well with me, I like men. But there are times where I feel like a man and times I feel like the girl I am. Also I don't really like sex, I mean I get turned-on when I see my boyfriend but when we do it, I don't get that awesome feeling that most people get. And so I'm know how I feel but I want to know what my sexual oreintation could be.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing in what you said suggests anything other than straight. But it seems that your boyfriend and you have not found what works for you as far as sex. You guys need to work on that. Sexual excitement and orgasm works differently for women than men, and also differently from each other. It is not a statement of your orientation, just that you need to find what makes it zing for you.

What Guys Said 10

• Probably straight just getting used to first sexual relationship

• Does it really matter? Do you really need a label for yourself? What if you have one? What difference does it make?

Can't you just be yourself the way yuo are independent of whatever labe might or might not be accurate?

• True but lately my family have been asking me about i I had sex or not. I would like to honest with them and tell yes but I realized I don't like it. Because you see recently my uncle came out as gay and every suddenly doesn't like him except me and so I want to be brave and tell straight up. Also I've always felt like a guy since I was little and my parents never seem to accept that.

• You are asexually straight

• you could very well be a lesbian, you should try to experience girls more, and see how does it feel.

• You could be asexual. Or your boyfriend may not know what he's doing...

• I believe everybody is a bisexual, so there you have it.

• Straight with low sex drive! How exactly do you feel like a man? What does a man feel like?

• You're born gay/bi etc... So I'd think if realize what u are by know, most people know from birth but don't realize it until they're older

• must be straight

• Well I don't think sex is important in life. I believe a relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like your gender fluid when it comes to gender.
    You may be asexual, but I'm not completely sure.

• you sound gender-fluid heterosexual with a low sex drive

• I had a friend like you who eventually came out as a gender-fluid heterosexual. As for not enjoying sex, maybe you're just not into what's happening. You could try other stuff in the bedroom.

• Lesbian I think.