What do you think of her body?

Too fat? Too skinny? Just curious :)

What do you think of her body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it! Not too skinny, definitely not fat at all!

What Guys Said 40

• A little too skinny for my personal preferences, but not so skinny that it would be a deal-breaker. On the low end of healthy BMI by the looks of it, but she doesn't seem to have drifted into a concerning level yet. But it would be something I would want to watch. She does seem young, however, so it's probable that she would put on a bit more mass as she gets older, which would sit really nicely on that frame and put her much more into my preference range, as long as it's 'healthy' weight that's put on.

Nothing to worry about, that's definitely going to be a body shape that will appeal to a lot of guys. It has a frame that will allow for so many different clothing options and styles, it will look good in almost anything. Which is a huge plus.

• Whoever this is looks great! As far as weight goes, she looks fit which is the best thing someone could ask for.

• A bit too skinny in my own opinion, But, im sure plenty of dudes are into it so don't worry about my input.

• WOW!! This girl has everything! She is perfect, and I can just detect a pretty face, too!!

She's not fat or skinny, but nicely slim.

Perfect 10!!

• too skinny for my personal taste haha xD

• I think it looks just right- I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• she is most likely the right weight for her height and age. most certainly not fat at all, if anyone says she is fat in any way they need a good kicking

• She needs to gain some muscle. She is too skinny. She also needs to eat more protein. She looks fine, but she would look better if she got to the gym and ate more protein.

• by going to the gym you mean lifting or cardio?
      because she already does cardio lol

• But - you have a very cute body, I didn't mean to detract from your question. Were I a younger man I'd be enchanted by you.
      Check out that site. Especially the diet and cardio info.

• ok well thanks a lot for sharing you're thoughts! :)

• Well I can't really see her body too well because her stomach is really covered up but she seems attractive.
    Even though it's barely visible I like the smile.

• Not exactly my cup of tea, but Mike from my work would LOVE her body. He likes tall and slim women, I like short and more average sized women.

• I honestly think she looks just fine. :)

• Well she's obviously skinny, but since I'm into the tall skinny type she would likely catch my eye. I also like her style while I'm already commenting.

• Cute body.

• She has an amazing body

• Is that you XD?

• Don't know why people would hate on you. The posts of yours that have read are not offensive and are nice. And your looks are attractive, as I said. So I do not know why someone should hate on you. And I am too old to be more expressive of my impressions with a young thing like yourself. lol

• hahaha ok well, thank you anyways! :) @Red_Arrow @I_am_repulsive

• Very very cute.

• she's thin, but looks healthy!
    her style is unique i like that

• I think its a bit too skinny. But its nothing extreme, so its not a deal breaker.

• I think it's too skinny but she doesn't look unhealthy which is good.

• It's purfecto..,

• very good.

• It's nice, but it'll look a little better if she gained a little bit of weight

• It looks unhealthy.

Food... eat...

• too skinny for me

• Perfect. Preferable body type for me.

• Chik chik chik !

Fire🔥😜
    You look beautiful... I mean your body

• Yes too skinny... I was like..'she looks pretty alr-legs!'

• That outfit though...

• thats to skinny to me

• Looks pretty!

• Way too skinny!

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 20

• Your body is fine.

• Definitely not too fat, not fat at all. I think you have a nice slim figure. As long as you're at a healthy weight than you look great :) personally the beauty of the face usually takes precedent over how good looking their body is. That being said, you have a pretty face. Everybody has a different preference some perfer thin and petite others like stocky and curvaceous. But I know some guys that like your build because it looks fragile and makes them feel more "manly".

• Very nice. Perfect amount of definition on the stomach.

• She looks healthy and beautiful

• She's average

• She is skinny but it is only too much to me when the ribs are showing and your not even sucking in your stomach. I like the gothic look too btw!

• Too skinny for my taste

• she is skinny. but she is very young. she might grow..

• you still grow at 19? And if you're 5'9" already? :O

• oh sorry.. i did not saw it was your question.. i thought it was anon.. i think you are a bit on the skinny side..

• nevermind haha & thank you for your input :)

• Looks like you could snap her in half by hugging her to hard. Still she does look pretty :)

• She's just @keyspirits type

• I've blocked him because he called me a bitch and worse things after I refused to send him pictures of my "bodi" 😂

• I know it sucks :(

• Way too skinny, gain muscle mass

• I wish I was that thin

• but it's not all positive, you feel dizzy all the time - especially now as temperatures are rising :/

• It makes me feel nauseous and kind if dizzy. I absolutely hate being dizzy

• She is a little skinny. More muscle and toning and she'd be (as guys say) banging!

• Actually pretty nice... Touch in the skinny side, if the thighs are any indication, but as long as you're healthy, very nice!

• It's pretty hot. definitely not fat.

• Wayy too skinny

• It's fine.

• Would you like a country fried steak and mashed potatoes and gravy?

• Her body :PP

your body's very good. sexy AF.

• Too skinny..