Guys, How ugly is my butt and cellulite? Rate 1 to 10, 1 being absolutely ugly and 10 being you would love to grab it?

Guys, How ugly is my butt and cellulite? Rate 1 to 10, 1 being absolutely ugly and 10 being you would love to grab it ??

Updates:
The picture is taken at an angle so one side looks larger
I am shocked to get some positive opinions, I am actually crying!!! I hate my body to the point I often cut myself. I have marks on my thighs from glass pieces and knives I have used. ( you can actually see a mark on the right side of the picture ) I wish my parents would pay for surgery but we live in a country that such things are not easily available. If they don't find a surgeon for me, I could chop off the side part of my thigh myself. Don't even care about how much it bleeds.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfection springs to mind. Nothing less than a 10. Lovely legs, gorgeous bottom, nice slim waist. Please don't worry about anything!! You have no need to!!

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 44

• This blistering heat... unbearable

faithsmessenger.com/.../reachingforwater.jpg

2|1
    0|0
  • You have a perfect butt, what are you worrying about?
    Seriously, cellulite is NOT your problem, insecurity is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab it - no, Bite it absolutely, repeatedly :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Strange question. Your body is pretty much perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'ts not ugly but WAY too young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks really attractive - Nice shape and tone - I don't rate anybody, it is only a number

0|0
    0|0
  • About a 5 for me. Not ugly In my opinion just the butt, hips and thighs are just too big for my taste preference. Just my opinion cuz I like petite girls with smaller, slimmer stuff. But I know panty guys that like it just like that so goes to show... everyone likes something different in one way or another

0|0
    1|0
  • There are better ways to get someones attention...

2|0
    1|0
  • Pretty nice. You look both pretty fit but still have a pretty nice ass, well done and far above average.

Or to put it another way, when you go to the pool in a bikini, yes, the guys are staring when your back is turned. A lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give it a 6. It has a nice size, but it would look better i it was more firm, and less flabby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that your butt and legs are fine. You are probably being way too self conscious.

1|0
    0|0
  • even more thirst today.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know some girls who would kill to have a butt like yours

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is one cheek bigger than the other?

0|0
    1|0
  • Omg omg omg omg omg.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going by your scale, I would have to say 15... I would want to do more, though ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people will lie to you.
    Lets say its cute and desirable
    Delicious enough for a gourmet meal

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 - Nice ass, I'm having trouble seeing much cellulite. Anyway, all Western women tend to run to fat nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
    • by the way - I can't see any marks in the picture but scars don't make you more attractive, neither does surgery, which you don't need anyway.

• Solid 10

No more cutting now... ok

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 but I don't see the cellulite

0|0
    0|0
  • lol you have a yummy butt, i don't see any celluilite

0|0
    0|0
  • the whole body looks good

0|0