Guys, what are the perfect body measurements for women (bust-waist-hips)?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• No sure thing. There are at least five types of women i would marry. From light in the chest and slim, to various breast nipple types, to thigh gap, to etc.

Really i just want a little hair on top of the vagina instead of shaved. = Trim.
    And i want meaty labia majora that protrude. Your porn is all about pedophile vagina. And your men are raised to think a meaty vagina is what a pedophile vagina looks like have it has been stretched out by men. It is annoying to be near your people. The more religious people are the more certain they are kids and vaginas were never possible, and everyone has to have their bellies cut open. NOPE. Use your damn hand and some Apricot oil. Slip her hand or your hand in there before the baby is born. Massage the opening until at least 4 knuckles fit in there. Old school, vagina massage. All of you are sex insane, need sex need sex, babies can't fit past the vaginas you like, and all of them have the vagina of my sisters when we were 4 years old and our parents still washed us together. Bless classic porn, for showing me what a real vagina looks like and revealing all your boys think they are ugly and worn out. White Christians are all pedophiles when it comes to the female form. Too hell with all of them. I date tan people, they still know sex produces babies, and that babies come out vagina, not angles in the sky and 12 year 6 month old girl who gave birth to Jesus in "protevangelion". http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/lbob/lbob06.htm

What Guys Said 19

• As long as you are bigger then this :
    d3qvyul2tp4j8.cloudfront.net/i/XpaVXTKVqX.jpg

But smaller then this :
    www.ridelust.com/.../...ini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

I'm sure you will be just fine...

• There is really not perfect body... that a media induced myth you cna have a greta body of your body type... for example if you are natually skinny you will never have wide hips and an ass you can sit on BUT you can have that sex ass tight gap we men love. if you body is pear shaped or hourglass shaped You cna get the ass you can sit on and tiny waist which we men, also love. If you are fat/chubby, you can lose weight and also have a great busty body which again we men also love.

MY point is that ANY woman can have an amazing body that makes men drool with a little hard work and dedication and there is no such thing as perfect measurements

• I like slim and sporty so whatever figures those girls tend to be

• I really don't care. As long as your waist isn't wider than your hips. Which only happens if you're overly fat...

• Whatever this is, maybe with a bigger chest.

http://i.imgur.com/GcGAc8B.png

• There is none. I would appreciate almost any girl

• Something in the region of 32B / 24 / 35

• 32bust - 22waist - 36hips is ideal :)

• Skinny bishes 👙😋

• lol i am not a tailor to measure all these, but i judge on what i see

• 33,24,34 seems likea slender girl with curves

• 100 - 70 - 80 centimeters

• 36C-25-37 in (91-64-94 cm)

• 90-60-90 :) in centimeters

• Guys who think like that aren't the droids you are looking for.

• I don't measure women so I don't know. lets just say these are good.

media.santabanta.com/.../lucy-pinder-81-h.jpg

media1.santabanta.com/.../sophie-howard-1v.jpg

• As long as you take care of yourself, aren't obese, and exercise, you should be fine. There are some tricks you can do. Move your hipps when you walk or dance. Nothing too crazy, but doing so makes you look thinner than you are, without more crazy diets or exercising. Plus it drives us crazy! Also, long hair let down, about shoulder to mid back. As it sways back and forth it has much the same effect.

As far as measurments the ideal is the wasp or hour glass figure.

• I looked up a couple of girls who I think have incredible bodies and they are:

34GG- 24-32 and 32GG -26-36 and 32G-26-36

• Whatever pornstar gianna michaels is.