Are these measurements considered fat on a 5'10" athletic woman... bust 34, waist 25, hips 37?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound good to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Measurments only tell me proportions (yours are good by the way), but they don't tell me wether your fat or not. I'd need your weight to determine that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know nothing about measurements so pics or no opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm... yeah! Sure! I have no idea! I'm a normal dude I don't speak in measurements haha. If you had a pic, then I could tell you if you looked good or not

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all , sounds pretty good

0|0
    0|0
  • Those measurements aren't considered fat on the majority of women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell without a picture..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to ask, probably. Those numbers are pretty high. And athletic doesn't mean thin, there are some chunky-ass soccer players out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • high? they are actually model measurements lmao

• I hear about size 0 often so are you really that surprised? I don't know what those measurements look like, you provide all these specifics but don't upload an actual fuckin pic because you're scared.

• Not to mention if they are model measurements, you already have the answer you fuckin idiot lol

• Those measurements are very good in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. These numbers tell me nothing. I can't create an image in my head by looking at numbers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics or it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have a 24 inch waist (I'm only 5'9" tho), so kinda like yours and just asked a question posting my pictures and everyone said I was "on the skinny side", besides I don't really think anyone with a 25 inch waist could be considered fat at all + you're tall, don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey your waist is snatched!! (That's a good thing) there are women who buy waist trainers to get curves like yours

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you are skinny as fuck.
    I'm 5'8 and my measurements are 35-27-41.
    rs304.pbsrc.com/.../...509_zpsd5af5exm.jpg~320x480
    Do I look fat to you. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're crazy if those are fat. The measurements for models are 34" 24" 34" typically and you're not that far off. You probably have an amazing body!

0|0
    0|0
  • you think you are fat and athletic at the same time?

post pic if you want an honest opinion. #s dont mean anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • No sounds healthy to me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • NO way! 25 inch waist? That's super skinny for someone 5'10"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Very nice