Ladies, do you find this guy attractive?

Once again I bring you another ladies man. Winner of The Sun's "Shagger of the year" award multiple times, Russell Brand.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but he has an animalistic charm that makes me think he is good in bed...

• I think there was a report in which Geri Halliwell said he was delicious in bed. So that thing is pretty much confirmed :D

• Couldn't have explained it any better.

• so like would you shag him?

What Girls Said 30

• He's pretty silly and I love seeing him on The big fat quiz of the year. Plus in the last picture thanks to him being on the show I know who noel is, :D he's pretty cute but not my type.

31.media.tumblr.com/...m6wxizZQoC1rvpl05o1_500.gif

• I've never been attracted to Russell Brand.

• I'd say that its the perfect mix of his personality and physical appearance that does the trick for me. So yea, I'd say he's quite attractive.

• Yes, I do find Russell attractive.

• Downright hysterical! Too funny bro, too funny!

• I don't find him physically attractive.

• not attractive... just sooooooo damn hilarious..

• no
    ///////

• Based only off of his looks, no 😕 He appears to lack masculinity. However, if he has an awesome personality than I certainly could find him attractive!

• No but @keyspirits would

• Well, I'm sure it doesn't help that you picked probably the goofiest photos of him haha, but no.

• no. not at all.

• 0|0
  • yeah i do think russell brand is attractive haha. he's pretty cute, and funny

• Goodness no

• Nope nope nopeity nope.

• Yes yes. His personality, and the way he talks. And he's quite smart too :)

• but don't you have to like know the guy to know his actual personality?

• Well, he makes a lot of youtube videos and gives countless interviews. He's very open in terms of what he thinks and is very good with his words. Thats attractive in it self. I'm not saying I know him personally but yeah

• he does have a way with the ladies.

• Well, not really

• Nope. He looks like a woman

• Lol.
    Yes, he's attractive.

• No filler.

• Lol nah but he is super funny

• but he's quite famous for his womanising ways, some women must've seen something in him other than funny.

• I absolutely love Russell brand, yes he's attractive

• no he doesn't look attractive

• Ew, no way.

• Not at all. I wonder what was in katy Perry mind when she marry him. He looks like total dickhead.

• many women claim he's great in bed, so that might've been the reason.

• are you kidding?

• haha, well he claims that he has had sex with around 2000 women, there must be something in him lol.

• there is money in him! :D

• yeah but I think he was doing pretty well with the ladies even before he got rich and famous.

• Not at all

• To be honest I do not find him attractive. However he is funny and has lot of opinions. But I am not atracted to him.

• I guess funny does it for some girls.

• I am not attracted to Russel Brand personally, but I do like to laugh!! It breaks the ice!

• Lol I hope this question is a joke..

• why haha? to be awarded shagger of the year, women must have seen something in him

What Guys Said 6

• God, not this cunt.

• He is quite handsome

• I'm no lady, but I'm glad he exists. He's one of the few straight male celebrities in touch with his feminine side (as far as I know).

• yeah and he seems to be a hit with the ladies too :P

• you admitted to being bi so obviously I know something lol. You indicated cues of being gay. I dont know why you're so offended about being called gay, are you a homophobe or something? The only reason youd be mad is if you were insecure or against being gay. And there's nothing to win plus being gay has nothing to do with status so you're being super illogical right now

• Oh, I "admitted" it, did I? Freudian slip, jackass. You're a stupid anon who enjoys insulting strangers.

• He got Kathy perry shows fame can compensate for looks

• I'm a straight male, but that last photo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Good thing he's rich and famous or he'd have a tough time getting a girl to have sex with him.

• but he claims to have has slept with around 2000 women in his biography I think, even before he was this rich and famous.