Girls, If I approached you and said hello, what would your reaction be?

I'm 6ft tall, 185 pounds and athletically built.

I guess I should clarify. I mean introducing myself to you and asking your name.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be super happy! I think you're a babe, so I'd be open to getting to know you if you came up to me

What Girls Said 12

• I'd be flattered and get shy probably.

• I'd obviously say hello back, but I'd be a little confused as to why you'd approached me.

• Why would you be confused?

• Because we don't know each other, so it might be a little surprising for you to just come and say hi :)

• I'd probably just say hello back and be surprised any male human being would approach me tbh..

• I would be confused.

• Haha why? If I saw you somewhere and thought you were beautiful and wanted to introduce myself and get to know you a little bit.

• @asker oh, that would not happen.

• I'd just be like, "Ohh heyy" ;)

• I would be wondering why this attractive dude was talking to me.

• I would say, "Hello?" in an awkward way since I'm not used to being approached

• I'd blush, and I would feel embarrassed (I'm 5'2). I mean you're cute but I'm really shy

• Thank you! You're sweet 😊

• My would be probably sth like 'hey'. Didn't expect that, did ya? 😉 no seriously I'd greet you back.

• Psycho killer, RUN!!!

• Um probably something along the lines of "Hi"...

• "hello, how may i help you?"