Guys, Do I have a goof body, are my hips big or small? Rate?

Guys, Do I have a goof body,are my hips big or small? Rate?

50

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look good, just make sure you don't lose any more weight, I believe that would be dangerous for you , personally from what I can see as least. I think being healthy and being in confident in your own skin is important. Don't worry about or put too much stock in an online site like this because at the end of the day everyone is going to have many unique viewpoints and standards based on their life experience.

In the end its your body what most important is that you love yourself and the way you look, you don't need too worry too much about others thoughts on it, you will find people that will love you just the way you are, just as much as you do.

If you don't love your body then make sure you learn too, like I said above what is most important is to keep yourself healthy, going to extremes would be bad.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 49

• Your body is almost perfect, you have nice hips not too big not too small put it this way most girls would kill to have a body like yours they would take extreme measures just to be where you're at

• You have nothing at all to worry about! You have a perfect shape, as good as any 10 that's been on here. Nice legs, well proportioned hips, lovely slim body.

Take it from an average guy, you are a perfect 10!

Now go and be happy, and enjoy the gorgeous girl that you are!!

• I would not want to see you change a thing. You are great.

• i believe u'd look better wid a few pounds more... i don't say u have an awful body, don't take it this way, just my honest opinion. anyway yeah hips look kinda much bigger than yer waist actully

• You look really good, don't gain or lose any weight, you have nice curves, the only improvement you could possibly make is to wear high heels to make your legs look a little longer , now go out there and break some hearts😊

• You have very nice curves, but your a bit skinny in the midsection, so i think it'd definitely help to gain like 5-10 lbs.

• You have a good body, your thighs are fine - I don't rate anybody, it is only a number

• You need to gain weight a little tbh, but you look good

• Your body looks very proportionate.
    I don't see anything wrong with it.

• Cute, I'd say you have perfect hips.

• I think you hips are proportional to the rest of your body. By the way, not trying to be a creep, but you have a awesome body, better than mine anyway lol.

• Your body looks good come on girl, have confidence you are blessed

• Was asking this question really necessary?

• God damn! D:)

• you're fine

• if by goof you mean extremely sexy and perfect then yes

• you look fine

• the thirst is strong today.

• You look hot. Your have a petit curvy look going on. Your hips aren't big, they seem proportionate to your body.

• your good (filler)

• It's really nice

• What's the game on the TV?

• You have a good body, don't worry about it.

• You've as amazing body, and I'm not usually that into wider hips, but on your body, their hott.

• No, you do not have a goof body. Your hips are kind of small but you do have the hourglass shape.

• Good frame but could use a bit more meat, wanna grab a sandwich?

• very attractive body... no need to change, it is hot enough...

• You're little on the skinnier side, but look sexy. Gaining a couple of pounds won't hurt though

• u look great nice curv on the hips

• More from Guys
    19