Guys, are the eyebrows bad?

Keep in mind they are filled in a little- naturally they are much lighter than my hair and have bald patches due to genetics. The one on the left hand side of the picture is worse- the entire upper corner of the arch is scarred from hitting my head, so no hair grows, and it grows sparser and messier where it does actually grow. I cover that side with my hair though, but I don't want to have to fill them in or cover them up forever! Thoughts?
Guys, are the eyebrows bad?

• The eyebrows don't bother me
    51% (21)
  • The eyebrows bother me
    17% (7)
  • Need comparison without makeup
    7% (3)
  • Honestly don't care about eyebrows
    25% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they r fine, although i'd rather em a little bit thinner tbh

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• The eyebrows look fine to me (although I'd need to compare with the non-altered version for that), but the bottom eyeliner kinda looks odd to me, I'd ditch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the pictures I don't notice anything you said in the description. You should just make them like 1/4 or 1/3 thinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe thin them a bit

0|0
    0|1
  • Just don't have Bert and Ernie type eyebrows, and you should be fine.

sp.yimg.com/.../th

0|0
    0|0
  • this will sound mean, But from just your eyes and eyebrows, I wouldn't really know if you are a girl or a pretty guy. Maybe go a tiny bit thinner.

0|0
    0|1
  • Looks fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks pretty normal

0|0
    0|0
  • They are bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • The scar might help. Symmetry looks odd, especially with eyebrows. Use it to your advantage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care about the eyebrows. The pretty face make...

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine. I wouldn't have thought about it if you didn't point it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing!,,,, wow! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely pay attention or notice eyebrows. Since I'm looking at the moment I would like yours to be somewhat darker. Closer to your hair color. But the ones you have now are not bad at all. They don't bother me.

0|0
    0|0