Guys, does being overweight effect how you think about a girl or is it irrelevant?

Not necessarily in terms of attraction, just in general.

• Yes
    62% (21)
  • No
    38% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
In terms of what Riggers said, I actually find overweight guys more attractive.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I see obesity as a problem that can't be gotten around. If she's fat due to lack of self control and respect, then that's obviously a no go, and if she's fat because of genetics as so many claim to be, then that's also a no go because I don't want my kids to be destined for obesity

What Guys Said 19

• If you want an answer to something like this, Just ask yourself, ''How would i feel if it were the other way round'', Do girls think less of overweight guys? Ofcourse they do.

Being overweight is a very bad thing in society, So yeah, people will judge and be mean :/.

• I see things this way overweight girls don't want overweight guys

they want well built hot guys and overweight guys usually are screwed...

• the poll is for Yes or NO, but you ask 2 oposing questions :X

Yes = affect how we thin
    or
    Yes = is it irrelevant?

• Yeah it does but I'm so desperate that it doesn't matter to me. Id be happy to have a chubby girlfriend but obese starts to get disgusting

• If you're curby and have a few pounds extra, but works out and tries to live a healthy life I would date you, but if all you do is eat and complain how guys don't wanna go out with you.. that's very unattractive at least to me, but there men who like big girls, so as long as you are happy with who you are you will find someone who will like you just like that

• Not usually with me

• I would assume she either has a health condition or lacks will power.

• Not really.

• No , being overweight is never a negative for me , but that is not the case for the rest of my friends , ALL of them just get turned off by it for some reason

AAAAAAND , do not expect every man who does not mind or want a fat friend / girlfriend / wife to say it in front of his friends because sometimes that will result in him being joked at , not that i agree with that but my personal experience with this matter thrown here...

• Aslong as I'm attracted to them, I don't see a problem. But being overweight drastically lowers the chances I'm going to be attracted to someone

• Yeah, I'll think she's a lazy slob who has no desire to take care of herself and is more likely to make excuses and place blame on everything but herself.

Very undesirable.

• No not really not always come chicks can pull off being fat.

• Ones lifestyle choices matter

• Being overweight regardless of gender is a huge downside, yes.

• You literally have only one expectation put on you.

• Of course. Unless the dude doesn't have looks or ability, he'd care a lot.

• How overweight is she and how did she become so?

• For friendship- ofc no.
    For relationship- in general yes but depends how much owerweight

• im not attracted if she isn't a bit overweight