Please be brutally honest about my appearance?

I am not naive and I know I am not very attractive so you don't have to sugarcoat anything. Please don't shy away from pointing out the unattractive things about my face. Also, I am not wearing makeup in these so please ignore the dark circles. Lastly, if you don't mind can you guess my ethnicity and age?

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/SunshineKid/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsmyayxc88.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/SunshineKid/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshewtofba.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're pretty, I can't really flaw anything on your face. The worst I could stretch it is that you just look pretty normal. What would knock me off more is your self esteem, coming on here asking people to point out your flaws just says that you have 0 confidence, or you're fishing for compliments.

You look a lot older than your age range suggests, I'd probably guess that you're 17. You look hispanic, maybe colombian.

• It is hard to have any type of confidence in my family but if people want to believe I am fishing for compliments they have every right to.

• Yah it's pretty hard to do that when each have different ideals. There's nothing intrinsically wrong with your face. You don't have a weird elongated nose, you don't have 3 chins, you don't make me want to vomit. Usually people come on here and ask that, and they have something genuinly weird about them. You're just very normal looking. I'm not sure if that's cause you're not my type or you're just very plain looking. I can't really give you a more non-sugarcoated response.

• Most likely plain looking. Thank you 😊

What Guys Said 27

• OK!! As an average guy, I will be brutally honest. The first thing I noticed straight away in the first pic was two incredably beautiful eyes. Then lovely long dark hair. Then a lovely compexion. Lastly a very attractive pretty face.

Technically, the first pic is much better than the second.

You ARE very attractive, and don't believe anyone who says otherwise. Facially a perfect 10. ... and I don't like sugar!!

• What are you unhappy about in terms of your looks? You look good. Don't know about ethnicity but I see you as 13-14 in age.

• There are multiple things but I don't believe you want to actually hear them.

• I actually think you're really cute :) You look really young though, like 13-14 :/

As for ethnicity, you're either Latina or Middle Eastern. That's all I know lol

• You sorta look like an actress called ''Alice Braga'' ;P

Dont worry matey, You look dandy!

• I think very attractive for a teenaget

• You are actually really pretty! The only thing is the dark circles (which could be fixed with makeup). Otherwise, i think you are beautiful. Age? 15 or 16 maybe? Ethnicity? Ummm... Brazil?

• I don't know, you look okay. I think you have decent smile. About 5.5/10.

If that is you without makeup, with makeup you can jump up to 8/10 for sure!

• To be brutally honest, let yourself grow into an adult. Look at what most celebrities looked like in high school. You look fine.

• You look pretty and cute, I'm being brutally honest as you asked.

• Yes you are attractive and i am being brutal about it

• Seriously, are you kidding me? I thought I will see a wilder-beast or something but what I saw bedazzled me.

• You're pretty but you look 12-13 lol.

• You have a very pretty face and lovely eyes.

• "You are beautiful no matter what they say
    Words can't bring you down... oh no
    You are beautiful in every single way"- Christina Aguilera

You truly are beautiful, whoever told you otherwise must have felt ugly themselves.

• Insecure for no reason/10

• Without any sugarcoat or lie, u r beautiful. honestly.

• Yo look brutally cute

• your eyes looks so good

• yes yes you are beautiful. i am telling you this 3rd time. why you dont believe me?

• Ummm... Not the third time.

• You shouldn't be so self-conscious. Learn to love and accept yourself.

• I really suck at tagging and completely failed but can you look at the other comment you made?

• No problem, will do.

• Your photos are gone... :/

• b-b-but you are Asian.

• I look Asian?

• What do you mean by weak midface though?

• Also, can you give me a numerical rating?

• Just fine id have no problem to date a girl of your appearence

• An attention-whoring, juvenile female human.

• Probably the least sugarcoated opinion. I actually appreciate it 😂

• You are so pretty, beautiful and cute

• Are you for real? Because you have beautiful eyes (big, warm and expressive), beautiful skin, beautiful face, beautiful everything and don't get me started on the beauty of your lips and you're saying you're not very attractive? You look amazing!
    I'm bad at guessing ethnicity or age, you look like a white teenage brunette to me.

• a young human. a kid. thats a good thing

What Girls Said 16

• You're pretty. But the fact that you're so self concious is saddening :( Girl dont care about what people say. Doesn't matter what others say SERIOUSLY. Love yourself and all that corny stuff hehe.

But uhmm, you look about 15. And ethnicity I would guess Filipino or Bengali or some similar ethnicity.

• Brutally honest? Okay. I think you're very very pretty and you're going to grow up into a beautiful woman.

• You are beautiful and you have nothing to worry about. Telling people to tell you what's bad about your face is crazy, how can you be so mean to yourself? If you don't change the way you think you soon you will never be happy. You will always be negative, indulge in self help books especially things to do with loving yourself and self esteem. You are beautiful you have nothing to worry about.

• Very well said. That's exactly why I wanted to know your thoughts, because her word choice almost seemed like self-harm and I thought it was detrimental.

• You've got shit in your eyes. I don't know wtf you're seeing in the mirror, but you're beautiful.

• you're very pretty and i would guess Hispanic. You remind me of Madison Pettis. cache1.asset-cache.net/.../...wood-gettyimages.jpg

• You look pretty. Your eyes speak of tiredness like you've been seeing too much of the worse in your life.

You look like someone of indian origins.

• This is a classic case common in gag where people are good looking but inside they are full of confusion, self hate and inadequacies. Thanks to your family members for poisoning your mind.

• I think that is just my eyes... and most of my family is just supportive but some aren't and I have an aunt who is only 7 years older and was forced into modeling school 2 years. It is usually hard to keep self confidence when you are compared to someone of model eligibility. I am also the dark one in my family and that has always ruined some confidence.

• I honestly see nothing wrong with your face is you want to lighten up the dark spots under your eye try at home remidies (cold spoons , cucumber , termuric mask etc...) Other than that your a pretty girl. maybe get your eyesbrows done to see if you like your look better but your really pretty

• You look Hispanic between the age of 13-15

• I use concealer and other makeup products if I am leaving the house. Also, I haven't gotten my eyebrows done for 2 months and they are a mess at the moment.

• Its fine you still look really beautiful

• Your very pretty and unique looking.

• Awww your super mega cute ^^ How can you think your not gorgeous?

• You're pretty... ethnicity- idek Spanish? Age- 13-14? Sorry if I'm wrong lol

• I'm 16 in like a month😂

• Hey at least you're not like me and look like an old lady 😂 and I'm so sorry

• Don't worry! Someone thought look about 12😂 I have a baby face so I get that I look really young very often.

• You're very pretty and have gorgeous eyes. You look pretty young, I'd guess your 13.

• you look very young, but you're cute. i like your lips and cheek bones

• You are awesome pretty. Probably Asian ethnicity

• You're pretty but you have a baby face. Try makeup to make your face more defined.

• I'm about to get shit... you're not bad looking by any means but you're cheeks are kinda big. If you're 16 people usually grow out of that. Maybe workout so there's less fat on your face? You don't look fat, but facial structure changes with every 10 pounds. Also, smile with teeth :D

• I am 5'3 and 110. I can't lose much and still be healthy... I naturally have a baby face.

• @Decemberxbluex I actually disagree with you. The nitpicking is not bad and I really appreciate her honesty. Also, I completely agree with her because I do have bigger and chubbier cheeks.

• I disagree with two people instead of one, then. Lmao. There's a thick line between objective criticism and being overly critical. Labeling your cheeks as "chubby" or inferring that you need to lose 10lbs is the latter. This is more of a matter of low self-esteem than it is an actual aesthetic issue. I reiterate: it would be beneficial to learn to love and accept who you are. @part6fam , what are your thoughts?

• Exactly what do you think is unattractive about your face? I don't understand. You should know you are gorgeous. Are you actually insecure or just fishing for compliments? Either way, you are very very pretty girl! Get some confidence and you'll be unstoppable!

• I actually am insecure. My biggest insecurity is either my nose or chin. My grandmother offered me either mentoplasty or rhinoplasty for my high school grad present.

• Sorry mentoplasty is augmentation I meant genioplasty.