Acne scars on my butt?

I wanted to know if a guy would think there gross
I mean I hate them myself and they make me very self conscious
acne scars on my butt ?

Most Helpful Guy

• *Instant boner* 😍😍😍😋😘

What Guys Said 21

• Things like this are never a problem to the guy that really cares about you. The guy who cares about the real you inside. If he is in love with your personality, then little scars and blemishes like these are absolutely nothing! Please don't worry about them any longer. They do not, and never will, detract from your beauty!

• thrivingschools.kaiserpermanente.org/.../drinkup.png

It's out there... i can feel it... the thirst is calling

• That isn't acne and using benzoil peroxide will only inflame the issue. You want to use cortisone cream and get as much sun (direct) as possible. That will clear that up in about a week considering your age. It is not acne though but something entirely different.

• what do you think it is? because I very sure of them being ance scars

• It is called a friction rash in most medical circles and caused by the oft wearing of tight clothing around that region from your underwear to yoga pants to jeans. In other words, not enough atmosphere is getting to that area and thus the skin is blistering due to the friction. It's a very common issue, extremely common in truth.

Acne on the buttocks is an extremely rare occurrence and is, typically, associated with cancer. While I cannot diagnose you without labs I can say with a high to fairly high certainty that given your age and gender you do not have to worry about that.

For the next 5-7 days just "air out" when you are alone. In other words, go to bed naked and limit your tight clothing to that area. While you are at it and in times when you do wear clothing, assure you first hit it with a simple alcohol swab. All you have to do is reintroduce it to the environment and it will clear it fairly quick. If you have medical insurance, elidel cream works best for that.

• I wouldn't care at all. If just be happy i was seeing an ass. Lol

• Most guys aren't going to be bothered by this... we are not perfect angels, after all!

• A guy wouldn't really notice them

• I wouldn't even think about it.

• What acne scars?

• If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't think anything of it, you could treat it using some acne cream or something if you feel insecure about it.

• In time people won't notice anymore i think

• No one notices these sort of imperfections tbh

• your butt looks fine only, most of us would be happy to see it, acne scars or not.

• i love this butt... i wanna know you

• I have no problem with it.

• thats fucking disgusting u should be ashamed of posting that on here

• That would scare me off.

• please see a doctor, true lover will never bother this like conditions

• just find a guy and be fucked... find a guy with big dick...

• THAT PIC!!! WOW HOT

• Instead Of Listening To Opinions On This Page, Your Best Bet Is To See A Doctor, This Is What They Are Trained To Do!

• I'm not asking what they are in asking if a guy would find them gross

• omg I'm blushing but i don't care about acne scars or acne itself *Blushing*

What Girls Said 9

• You have a cute butt. No one should care. But if you can do not put any lotions, oils, or cremes in that area. Also use perioxide right after you get out the shower. Also do not wear cotton panties and it should heal right up. Also if your shaving, waxing, or any hair removal method you could be irritating the hair and causing infection as the hair tries to grow back. Give it 60 days and watch it heal right up. Also clean up your diet and drink a lot of water. No sodas or greasy food.

• I'm just curious (hence my username): why no cotton panties? I thought cotton was a breathable fabric and all that.

• If the cotton in your underwear is heavy, it could stick to you because it absorbs a lot of sweat. The sweatier it gets, the likelihood of irritation increases, which could cause discomfort, itching or even infection. I prefer nylon or silk panties. It's one of the reasons why you should have silk pillow cases and sheets instead of cotton. It makes a complete difference when you work out as well. Also you should make the transition with your socks. I know that's not butt related but fun fact from women's foot locker.

• Well, I really don't know what to say... I would lick your butt without problems XD

• If you feel self conscious about it try try these remidies to remove it : leave lemon juice on dark areas for about 15minutes rinse with warm water
    Cucumber which you can rub on the area or patatoe which are good for acne dark marks for at least 15mims rinse with warm water
    Or termuric mask honestly it would be alarming ifiI was a guy and I saw it but if you explained your situation I'd totally understand but it'll eventually go away don't sweat it hope it gets better for ya

• I highly doubt any man will notice.

• I just threw up in my mouth

• You give men too much credit, if like they would care or notice.
    By the way that does not look like acne scars, see a doctor.

• One bit of advice, don't wear tight leggings/jeans. Try lose ones so the air gets to it, make sure your butt is completely dry after showering before putting on pants. :)

• i have the same problem and every guy ii have been with hasn't even noticed

• Nice butt. No homo.