Are "hip dips" unattractive?

I have very noticable hip dips and I dont really like them at all. I think it ruins my body shape. Is it unattractive to other people to or am I just overreacting?

Are

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I've honestly never heard of hip dips. So if I never noticed it before, I'm guessing I wouldn't be bothered by it.

Haha Nice drawings btw!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do look nice

1|1
    0|0
  • its basically the no hip having type of figure that some girls have, is it bad? Its not my preference but I wouldn't be upset about it either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look fine to me. It's just your natural body structure and personally I think they look kinda cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever thought about this before, and now, as long as the rest of you is cool, I absolutely don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly. Not to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i love fat cover dip... its a sign of healthy and strong hips

1|1
    0|0
    • thats what I'm saying. I don't have that, I have the other one

• thats not unattractive... i said i prefer... it doesn't mean guys dont like it... some guys love it

• 2015, digital age when you have a camera in bottle opener, and you show us hand drawing.

0|0
    1|0
  • You are overreacting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• You are over reacting because a lot of people have those lmao. If thats your biggest concern then LIFE IS GOOD MAN

2|0
    0|0
  • Ugh... no?

2|0
    0|0
  • i've noticed it on myself and others before but it didn't bother me enough to take action

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that is visually appealing but perhaps someone else does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have those too. They're not the best thing in my opinion, but you should love your body <3

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a hip dip it means that you need to put more weight on yourself to cover your bones.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're probably big boned, and bigger bones naturally need more weight to cover them.

• Show All
    • because they do but i still need to be more toned in other areas

• I have a hip dip and I have a bmi of 23, I'm certainly not underweight.

• I have them too. While I don't obsess over the hip dips, they do bother me from time to time because I can't wear bodycon dresses. I am slim but my hip bones are HUGE (I'm a pear shape) so I can't be having fat added to them because they'll be even bigger so I have to stay this way T_T

Since it's not something that I can change, I try not to think about the hip dips. Most of my boyfriends have never noticed anyway and the ones who did, liked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them, I think they're horrible, sorry no offence. I think they ruin my shape too.

4|0
    0|0