What can I do to be more attractive?

What can I do to be more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Not looking like you are inside 20 years of world war would be a good shot. Honestly - you have a facial expression as if your entire family just died.

• You're already very pretty.

No need to try and improve anything

• Well you body is absolutely fine and hot... and your face is good too.. Just smile more in your pics to make yourself more attractive...

• You look fine the way you are to me.

• You look good just as you are. I never smile on photos either hate it actually.

• You already look pretty attractive to me, just believe it.

• You're a beautiful girl, but you lack confidence and it's reflecting on your face. Also on the 3rd pic your clothes look to plain, you have a nice body, so with other clothes and very light make up you will look very attractive.. try it and take some pics and make a collage and show it to us

• That was a uniform haha

• i really like you!! :) so hot..

• love your boddy

• I think you look very well as you are

• I think you're very pretty and you're in very good shape. There is nothing you can do to get 'more' attractive, you already are. Just be yourself. If you want though, you can take testosterone supplements and do something about your busy naturally? I like them though lol :)

• All you need is a smile.

• just put smile on your face to be attractive. as you are already attractive.

• you're looking under 18

• You look so great,,,,,, you are awesome :)
    Nothing should be changed.

• I case of your face makeup is enough. Your boobs are quite fine. Just focus on your belly

• YOU LOOK REALLY REALLY GOOD! AND THIS IS COMING FROM A 15 YEAR OLD

What Girls Said 5

• You're plenty attractive as you are already.

• Nothing because your already attractive. :)

• you just have to smile... and feel happy.. other than that you have everything to b attractive

• You're pretty cute by the way. I just think you can join the gym and tone up your cute body. You could try to wear makeup, check some tutorial vĂ­deos. And maybe try something diferente with your hair, new haircut or maybe some dyed. Try to be more girly. Hope it helped. Kiss*

• Be yourself, you are beautiful ad you are sweet.