How would you rate me? And how old do I look?

I'm not really into taking pictures of myself all the time, but this should work right? I'd actually appreciate it more if you were honest/critical about your opinion instead of the normal vague "You're beautiful the way you are" blah blah blah. Saying what it is that you like or don't like and so on seems more honest and real than that kind of hollow reply.

And yes, that's a fox hat. (  ̄ω ̄)

• 10-9 (like)
  • 8-7
  • 6-5
  • 4-3
  • 2-1 (don't like)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well drawn /10 but I have a thing for black and white pencil sketches. If you wanted to change anything or improve I'd hit some of your outlines with a 6B or 8B to help bring your features out more.

• Lol This was actually an unfinished self-portrait for my beginning drawing I class a couple years ago. I was still at the stage where I couldn't bring myself to make the shadows as dark as they should be so my skin and shadows aren't dark enough. I really should go back and finish it someday, but I'm a lazy f*** half the time lol and it'd be more fun to just start new projects. I appreciate the critique though. :)

What Guys Said 11

• Your pic looks lovely - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• if that is really you i would say you're really cute

• Solid 8, only your personality could take the number up or down after that.

• Omg awesomeness has arrived haha you look 24

• Well I'd have given you 8.5 but after reading your description to the question, you seem like a really intelligent girl so i'll change my rate to 9/10 :D

• I don't rate cartoons.

• You look lovely.

• I don't rate people, it's just retarded to do anyway. I would say you look around 25 years old.

• you are looking like few days old sketch

• from what I can see u don't look very bad

• You seems come from Switzerland, 22 years old, student, looks normal, 6-5, not very easy-going, not sexy, That fox hat just not fit you style, it's too lovely for you, But, cause it's not even a picture, so don't mind what I say

• Wow, you got one of those two spot on, nice eye. Haha, I don't really see myself as a "sexy" type anyway so no problems there. I might take a better photo tomorrow and update the post, but my curiosity piqued tonight so I wanted to go ahead and make the post before I forgot about it.

Lol, trust me, anime fox hat is definitely NOT my normal style. I'm not one to care about fashion too much in general but I know enough not to wear something like that in public (outside of conventions at least). But what do you mean by "it's too lovely for you"?

What Girls Said 0