😞something seems weird. Did I get uglier or something?

This is just gym clothes or play around clothes but damn I feel like I got ugly or somethin.. Lol dang!😔 can someone rate me?

• 5. but I know I'm better than this😤 vote 5 if you hate me.
  • Maybe 6.
  • Maybe 7.
  • Maybe 8.
  • Maybe 9.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look boss lion! :)

• You would be. The first woman I'd chase if you were single... Your beauty is worth a li0ns roar... Soo captivating... Sooo delious... Sooo invigorating... Beautiful belle... everytime I see your eyes on I fall into a swimming pool of passion and my imagination runs away with me...

• He is a very lucky man... It's a shame I didn't get to you first... Damn...

• If I'm ever single I'll be sure to let you know! ;)

What Girls Said 5

• You look good

• You look good to me :)

• You're sexy 😍

• you look good.

• Hot :) I voted nine

What Guys Said 3

• I think you look well

• Fix your hat/10

• I don't wear my hat like a square or a old man 😂but thanks to the advice pal😌👌🏽

• Well back in my day...

• No offence, But this question (the way you worded it), The pose you are doing, and the way you wear your cap, leads me to conclude this is the single most ghetto question i have ever seen on this site xD

• Yet you bothered to answer the question? lol why are you even checking out my pose? It was mainly for women but I understand u wanted to participate sooo that's cool😌 and you should check your beliefs if you think this is a ghetto question... In fact, when I think about it... Your comment made absoloutely no sense! People these days just clearly like starting trouble and talkin shit I guess😌 probably why your anon...😏