Honest opinions about my appearance?

I want your honest opinions. Please do not hold back. I'm not wearing any makeup in the first but obviously have some in the second. Please guess my age and ethnicity.

http://s12.photobucket.com/user/SunshineKid/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshewtofba.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/et12/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsarstv8y4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

s284.photobucket.com/.../...e_zpsjasvohv6.jpg.html

This was supposed to be the first picture I posted the wrong picture and wrong person. XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look nice both with make up and without make up.

Age 17 and I see some latino but I'm not sure.

• Which picture did you look at? I just realized that I put my best friend up for the first picture. Can you look again?

What Guys Said 16

• Seriously matey, And i really do not sugar coat things on this site.

I would honestly put you at a 9/10. Like wow... You are incredibly Pretty!

• Make up or no make up, that pic in the blue hoodie is AMAZING! Those lips and those eyes. Whoever you are, bless you. ^_^

• I prefer the no makeup pic

• I am so sorry. I posted my best friend for the first picture. Can you look at the update?

• Draw - You both look beautiful in your own way.

• Alright :) Thank you.

• if i am not wrong, i think you are that girl who posted only her teeth photo yesterday and i replied you must have beautiful face. i like your first picture and now i set it as my mobile lock screen wallpaper. looks very beautiful.

• First off, I am not the one with the picture of the teeth. Second, I said that the first picture is of my best friend but I am the other two.

• oh then sorry i like your best friend.

• Okay?

• Very very cute ;^)

• You look beautiful, I love your smile!

• You're very pretty

• You look about 17? Ethnicity I have no idea. And your eyes are gorgeous by the way.

• you look wow, would love to caress that face

• I say you worry less about the way you look and do something productive with your time.

• You are a beautiful 14-16 year old latina.

• Oh, well she posted a question earlier and I wanted to see the response I would get. I think you actually commented on hers.

• Well then there you have it. I think you're both beautiful.

• You're beautiful. Both with and without make up

• 4.5 out of 10 .

• You are gorgeous!! :)

• I like your friends picture more...

• Alright. May I ask why?

• I, too, think your none make up face looks better than your make-up face.

What Girls Said 6

• you look good and friendly

• Prettay. One of a kind. I like your yellowy eyes.

• WTF? none of these pictures work. thanks for wasted time...

• You are so beautiful without makeup!

• tbh it's kind of hard to get a clear look at your face in these pictures. you're posing at weird angles so I can't tell

• This may be a better angle look at the update?

• you're super cute!