Guys, if I have no butt but huge boobs does that make me unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, personally it's not the body shape i'm into... believe it or not big boobs isn't really my thing. But for me body shape is 'meh', I base beauty of a person a lot on their face you can have the best body in the world but if I don't think you have a pretty face I just won't be attracted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Sorry but a flat butt will never do it for me. I don't expect them to be huge or anything but...

disgrasian.com/.../...-kesha-bikini-07-480x720.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Just stop it
    Attractive as has little to do with ass size
    Focus on personality before bum size and you will find a great man

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound too bad - I like smaller butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell with out a pic. What you consider big boobs might not seem big for some people, the same for your butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc WTF u have. Juz give it to meh alrdy goddammit! 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never really understood the obsession with butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you are under 18, how huge can they be, exactly? Come now.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes you look disproportionate, for sure.

Depends on how 'huge' your boobs are, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, just the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, boobs can make up for a lot of things, even face in some cases. I'm more into boobs only.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly yes, but there are other features that gets the guys attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes for me it is attractive. but if you wish for proper answer you can DM me your pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all dear.

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs >>> big butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy to whom the size or shape of your butt or boobs (as long as you aren't actually deformed) would make a difference is not worth having. Women overestimate how much looks matter to men. As Marlene Dietrich observed, "most men are more interested in a girl who is interested in them than they are in one with nice legs".

Looks get our attention sure but they are like advertising, they don't make a real difference to anyone but the superficial and the foolish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big turn off for me when she has no butt. Lucky for you, you can start squatting and get a nicer butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • width of your boobs and butt should quietly resembles. If there is vast differences then yes it makes you unattractive

0|0
    0|0