Sport body types?

So quite a few people have told me that I look like a volleyball or a soccer player and then when I tell them I am a cheerleader they tend to be pretty shocked. I'm just curious as to what makes a cheerleader's physical appearance/body different from a volleyball or soccer player?(I'm a girl)

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the perceived image of a volleyball/soccer player is athletic build whereas a cheerleader is gymnast/dancer build

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• To look like Mike Tyson for males is the best look

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who play volleyball usually have stronger thighs and butts so both are bigger. Soccer players usually have lean muscle. So you must be in between those two which is good. Cheerleaders of sometimes way too skinny to be considered hot because their bodies look like little kid bodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheerleaders are usually skinnier and have less muscle mass. Soccer and volleyball players have week defined musculature in their quad, glutes, and hamstrings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheer girls are usually softer, less muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them all that u look like volleyball player because u belong to healthy family

0|0
    0|0
  • Female soccer players look like lesbos. Volleyball players are hot though, a bit more toned than a lot of cheerleaders.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• There shouldn't be a real difference. Cheerleading requires commitment and precision--i knew someone who spelled that out for me. The best physical type for a cheerleader to be is the type that allows her to perform with finesse. Don't let other people carve out an image for you, you are the one who carves the image. Appreciate your body nonetheless :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea at all. And a volley player has a different shape than a soccer player. Soccers have developed legs, but regular upper body. Volley girls are usually lean, but have more developed shoulders. Cheerleaders usually have a typical dancer body, but that is not much different from the others.

0|0
    0|0
  • this would be a lot more helpful with pics

0|0
    0|0