Rate my friend?

Rate my friend?
Please be honest as she wants opinions. She's super chill and nice 😎

• 10 (Prettiest)
  • 9-8
  • 7-6
  • 5-4
  • 3-2
  • 1 (Ugliest)

Most Helpful Guy

• You (because we both know that is you and not your "friend") will end up being an attractive woman. Don't you worry, you have all the facial traits that men (the majority of us) find appealing.

Stop asking others for their opinions. Know yourself, respect yourself, realize your worth and let it carry you forward. Nobody needs to compliment you to get you there.

• It's actually my friend though. She doesn't have an account so she asked me to do this for her. She was bullied a lot early so I'm trying to help her with how she perceives herself

• I appreciate you trying to help but just because you think you've somehow figured us out doesn't mean you are correct. She is fine. I'm not saying she is super mental unstable but I'm trying to do a favor for her which seems to be hard on the Internet

• @asker On that we agree in that the internet is, typically, the very worst place a person can ask for such things. Just tell her to make an account as I am fairly positive she will run into people at/around her age range here and that will give her people to chat with in a way that will allow her to express without any potential of pressure of any sort (outside the scumbags looking for visa's - of both kinds that is).

What Guys Said 25

• Hard to rate someone from a picture.

• I think she is super pretty for a teen - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• I don't give numbers 'cause I think that's dehumanizing. But I do think she's pretty.

• Your friend gets a 7

• She seems super chill & nice.

• This is so unnecessary. We all know she's gorgeous and all you're really doing is making ugly people feel like shit.

• She looks cute.

• please hook us up! Dx

• thats you. not your friend.

• Okay for the last time this is my friend. She Is seriously right next to me people

• Tell your friend that i voted 10 ;)

• No worry she's gorgeous.

• 9-8 she look sooo cute to me

• she looks nice

• from what I can see she is very beautiful. I just wish that I could actually see what color her hair was

• Ten out of ten.

• "Under 18" ... noope...

• Would she date with me, she is gorgeuous!

• She's easily an 8-9. Her face is perfect.

• 7-6 yeah she's pretty

• I'd say an 8. She's beautiful and is just my type

• True beauty

• nice girl 6-7

• she's more cute than pretty, if that makes sense.

• You didn't give me the option for negative ten :(

• she is so pretty...

• Thanks she can sometimes be insecure so I try to help her be more confident :)

• why she thinks so? any boy will be flat at her...

What Girls Said 2

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !!!

• she looks fine...