Rate this girl out of 10? Pic?

What are some good tips that would improve my look? Should I dye my hair or wear more make up? Please post your opinion.
Rate this girl out of 10? Pic?

Don't be scared, I can take criticism :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Your eyes are insane. They're unusually pretty.

• Really? Wow, thank you! :) Is it the color or the shape?

• The color is very special. The shape is beautiful. And they're so clear!

What Guys Said 18

• I think you look perfect as you are - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number.

• You're pretty cute, I can't think of anything to change based on that photo. Just be yourself and don't be self-conscious. That is the most attractive thing you can do to be as attractive as you can be.

• you look good, maybe the chin needs a bit to be done up as per the pic that you have shown. overall you look hot

• You look cute. The eye colour matches your hair

• 7 out of 10 maybe even an 8 if you got dressed up

• Thanks. Should I wear more make up?

• you asked the wrong guy that i'm a massive fan of no make up

• 8,5 out of 10

• Aww thanks that's a high rating

• Yes
      you should feel special, usually I rate just plain 8's

• Looks cute 8/10... I like her hair

• 8 out of 10. If your hair was curly and maybe get little random blonde highlights in your hair you'd hit a close 9

• 10/10 don't change a thing.

• Cute, but needs to work on her skin. Your hair colour is perfect and matches your eyes.

• I know and thanks. No rating?

• I don't exactly rate women on a scale of 1-10 because there are so many feature combinations that look attractive that compressing them into 1-10 is almost a tragedy (example: Angelina Jolie is clearly prettier than someone like Emma Stone, but both are attractive women, so you'd have to add some stupid decimal system to the rating system, which just makes everything convoluted).

I rate by would band/wouldn't bang, but since this thread has no sexual energy, I rate by pretty/not pretty, and I think you're pretty.

• I know, it's true! I honestly tend to avoid that too, unless someone is so perfect and then I'll just give them a 10, but anything else is pretty/beautiful or not pretty/beautiful. Thanks a lot for your opinion and for keeping it non-sexual :D

• no need to do anything, your face is just perfect. Actually I'm jealous of the guy beside you XD

• Wow thank you... that's very nice of you. I'm very flattered :) You don't do ratings?

• haha okay but if really want I'll give a 9 cause I can't really give a 10 to a person without even knowing them.

• Thank you :) That makes me really happy

• Your naturally beautiful which is a rare thing, if you wear makeup id only look even prettier

• Aww that's cute, thank you so much. I'll work on that, I'm not very good at applying make up so I usually don't do it, I'll have to learn. You don't do ratings?

• If you get it done professionally first then surely you an just copy them. And yes I'd give you a solid 7.5/10

• Nice tip, thanks!

• i want to tell you criticism DM me.

• 9 on 10
    awesomeness at its best!

• Omg!!! How beautiful she is!! <3 <3

• Awww thanks that's nice of you. You don't do ratings?

• Of course!, 10 out of 10

• be more confident that you look awesome without men telling you look awesome, always the first tip i give women. as far as hair dye, going absolutely crazy colourful is always a plus to me.

• Everything looks great but looks like there is something with your skin on your chin. Maybe try to clear it somehow.

• Ok, thank you :) You don't do ratings?

• I don't do numbered ratings when it comes to looks. Everyone has a different range. In other words an 8 to one person might be equivalent to a 6 to another person. Get what I mean?

• Yes, I understand. Thank you anyway :)

• You look great, I don't think you need more makeup. If I were to nit pick I'd say you could improve your skin condition

• It's true but it's actually very hard to achieve... And thank you. So you don't do ratings?

• Not usually, you're my type so I'd be biased :o

• Thanks ^_^ My ex boyfriend actually preferred blondes and that used to make me feel a little inadequate :/ So it's nice to hear it

What Girls Said 9

• i think you look lovely but you could use hair oils to make your hair look thicker IF YOU WANTED TO ! Or, you could wear a bit more make up such as - fill in your eyebrows, wear mascara so your eyes stand out because they are a lovely colour, wear lip gloss/lipstick to bring out your lips. And if you really wanted to foundation or contour.
    but as i said you're really pretty and i dont think you should improve anything.

• you look good just the way you are

• 9/10, lookin gooood

• 7/10. You look good! ^^

• You are so pretty!! I don't think you need to change or improve yourself. Do what makes you feel the most confident. At the end of the day all that matters is how you view yourself...

• Very true, wise advice!! Thank you!!

• you're pretty the way you are so dont change anything

• hair looks fine xxx

• Thank you. You don't do ratings?

• You're prettier than a lot of the other girls who post on here. You look kind of dark in this picture though, like your punk or something. If that's the kind of guy your into though then that's fine :) but it would turn off the average guy I think, just because they would assume you had that type of personality.

• Really? Maybe it's because I have dark hair and I'm wearing a black tshirt and necklace? Should I avoid black when dressing? I'm not punk

• if you have really dark hair then yeah i would. stick to brighter colors :)

• Or maybe cool colors, just not black hahah

• I don't do ratings but you're very pretty