Am I fat? What is my body shape?

- I am 97-100 lbs and 5'2"
- My measurments are 32"B 24" 34"
- My collar bones stick out a lot
- I'm small framed and have small bones
- I have a thigh gap
- I am 15

do you think my body is done developing? Do you think I'm fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6 feet tall and 160 pounds doesn't sounds like you got far to go get in shape. Start with simple exercises or one you are comfortable with like go for a walk or a jog everyday, do step ups, lift weights you feel a little on edge lifting but still comfortable enough do at least 20 reps, crunches, lunges, just simple exercises you can do with minimal equipment. Make a work out schedule that increase the types of exercise, the amount of reps/ how many times you do. the exercise, and increase the weights to keep pushing yourself to be better. Exercise at least 4 days a week. Never miss a day because then you will start missing more days before you reach your goal. Also eat healthy food and once you reach your goal always set another goal to keep yourself pushing forward, because you stop pushing it really easy to back to the old you, I wish you the best of luck and have give up no matter how hard it get. It's also helps to have a exercise buddy to keep each other going never let them miss a day and make sure you don't miss a day ( make your buddy does the same to make you never miss and the buddy doesn't miss) because that how you quit and never become the better you

What Guys Said 12

• You sound very slim at 15 maybe you have some more growing to do.

• Your pretty thin for your height, but you have decent measurements. Your body isn't bad, but i would reccomend gaining 5-20 lbs

• 1. You are not fat at all.
    2. Yes, you are still developing.

• I'll be done at 16 though so I'm technically done I think

• No you won't, believe me. For instance, your wisdom teeth haven't come in yet. There's more time.

• You sound actually really sexy. Would might grow and fill out a little more and gain some weight but you should look close to what you will be at an adult age.

• FAT? You shouldn't even be familiar with that word yet, you're 15? Live your life.
    If anything, adding a few pounds would do you good, taking into consideration your BMI.
    And body shape is hard to tell only knowing numbers.

• You're 15, you have a few years of growing to do.

You absolutely aren't fat - you're petite.

• How many years do you think I have? Girls stop developing at 16

• @asker well I stopped at 21, girls develop and stop at different rates.

• U young lady are not fat in any way

• Okay, what do you think my body shape is?

• I go to a private college preparatory school so I don't need that hahah

• Thank god for that! Ur gonna be smart and sexy good combo, have a great day😀

• It's nowhere near done developing. You're nowhere near fat.

• just dont think about it you are just 15 eat or drink whatever you want

• You sound thin. It's hard to tell by words though. Fat is much less dense than muscle

• You are the walrus cuk cuk ajew

• No . And your not fat at all

What Girls Said 9

• Yes.

Don't you hear yourself? You have a f*cking thigh gap, how to be fat? You are skinny!
    And since you are 15, you still have to develope, but this will be your body proportions. ☺

• So my body proportions are basically done?

• My mom has DDs but I think mine are done.

• Don't be that sure, you are only 15, there are still chances to have C or D cups and I forgot to say earlier that you will also grow 1 or 2 inches. ☺

• No you're not fat. The average age a girl stops developing is 18 but you can still develop beyond that.

• You are not fat, I am sixteen and I am 104 pounds. I have a thigh gap too, I am considered a slim thick (I am slim, but have more chest and butt than a true slim girl does). My measurements are around yours for waist and hips. So no you are not fat, for anything you are pretty small, to me. You are definitely not done growing, you have about another six years to go and a lot can happen in six years. If someone told you that you are fat, they are lying.

• That's normal for a fifteen years of age girl.

• "Do you think I'm fat?"
    Hell no.

• You are under the BMI standar for your height, so no, you are not fat at all, and since you are fifteen tour body is not done developing

• I think you're slim.

• "- I'm small framed and have small bones " problem solved right there

• You are a petite, small-boned girl much like me so definitely not fat. In fact some people here will even say that you're too skinny (don't listen to them!). I can't say for sure if your body is still developing but I have been the same shape and size ever since I was 13.