Do you think my nose makes me look ugly?

So I have this roman nose and its a hook type too :/... i feel it makes me look unfeminant...

my pic Is in my avatar...

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks a lot dammit!
    So I started looking at your photo and all I can think of is... well I'm not saying it publicly!
    In my teens I dated two girls with a nose like yours! They were both extremely attractive to look at and sweet personalities. Both were very insecure about their noses but were very popular in spite of everything.
    Eventually, they both got nose jobs. They were still very pretty afterward. They looked different but not any prettier. I'm sure they were happy to have it done though. You have amazing eyes, btw! ;)

What Guys Said 5

• I remember old photo - Your nose is fine

• It doesn't make u look ugly, but it makes U feel that way or u wouldn't have asked. Ur old enough to have money go do research on dr. And get a nose job so u can feel sexy

• My Family is very against surgery... i wanted it but they control my money

• At 23 u should control ur own money, the only way u shouldn't is if u had a bad drug problem. Ur 23 u should be handling all ur affairs. And if still living at home u should have a p. o. box for mail. I know how parents can be overbearing, its hard but take control of UR life. Its yours!

• I'm gonna lie, it does affect your attractiveness but not to a point where it makes you look ugly.

• it's alright. your nose looks cute.

• It's a pear.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I don't think that's a very flattering picture because of the angle and face you're making but no, I don't think your nose makes you look "ugly." I have a roman nose also, I used to want plastic surgery to make it smaller but I've accepted it now. You look like a pretty girl, my only advice would be to smile more :)

• Just ask Ashlee Simpson and Paris Hilton. The answer is no.