How to lose chubby fingers?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't loose fat in a specific area, You gotta loose it everywhere i'm afraid. Some people naturally have thicker fingers tho.
    In my family, its sort of a long standing joke that all the males have thick fingers, Like, Myself, My dad, My grandad and my great grandad were all together once, And we all had the same hands with the same thick fingers, regardless of the weight of the rest of our bodies xD.
    If you are overweight, that can cause it, but for our family, its just a genetic thing xD.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Just lose weight the normal way and the fingers will thin down

• if u r thin yet u have chubby fingers then u cannnot change it unless u have surgery

• Nothing you can do that is way our bodies are put together

• Any knife will do. Just make sure it's sharpened properly. Heating it up may help.

• Talk to your doctor about it. You might have some fluid retention going on (but I'm no doctor!).

• Playing a instrument might like the guitar or the piano. It's requires you to move your figures. I honestly think it would work if you play often

What Girls Said 7

• Put heavy rings on each finger and move them back and forth daily over a hundred times.

• This is correct. This is how I lost my chubby fingers. I sell heavy chubby finger rings. Wanna buy some?

• No thanks :) I have long, thin and elegant fingers lol

• Play video games on PC. πŸ˜‚

• I have no ideaπŸ˜‚ play an instrument?

• Chop them off with a knife

• Chop them off.

JK, sorry, had to get my sarcasm out of the way. I've had chubby fingers all my life. Started a job a few months ago that requires a lot of typing, and while my fingers will never be the long, slender, delicate things I'd like them to, they have slimmed down a bit with such repetitive use.
    So I guess just try to use them more? (Also, if you paint your nails, use a light color, and don't wear them too long. Dark colors and long nails look stubby fingers look stubbier.)

• Do hand exercises?

I naturally have long slender skinny fingers and hands. I love it. It looks very feminine

• hand exercises i dont know xD chubby fingers are cute though