Rate my face 1-10?

No mean answers...

my pic is in the avatar

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 3 opinions;
    1. Those that think you're attractive.
    2. Those that don't.
    3. The only opinion that matters. (Your own, if you didn't know.)

Personally I wish I could date you

What Guys Said 12

• Basically, Here is me being honest.
    Clearly you have a pretty face, With nice facial structure and stuff, Just by looking at you i'm going to assume you decend from, or are an eastern european?
    Though, I really do not like the post you are doing (That duck face), I think it looks horrible when people do that, And you are wearing FAR too much makeup (Your eyelashes look insane)
    So, Yeah, Very beautiful, but, it seems to me you are covering and almost ruining that beauty by covering it with stuff that isn't you. Good luck matey ! ;)

• I dont wear Much makeup honestly... and most of my Picture turn out duck face and only few look normal... in This Picture This Is my real face

• But seriously matey, You are EXTREMELY beautiful, (Like 9/10), And im not even sugar coating that for you. You are. But, That facial expression takes you down to a 6/10, You could be so much prettier then that picture has made you look! :D.
      All the best!

• Awww okay thank u ❤

• You're facial expression isn't great in your photo looks like a mixture of duckface, pouting and you've smelt something foul, but the rest of your face is ok, not my type though

• 1 - 10 = -9

• I remember photo you look very attractive

• How can anyone be mean to a gorgeous face like that?

• GorgeousEyes/10

• you're aren't unattractive, but your facial expression isn't great in this picture

• If you don't want to hear honest opinions what is the point of asking the question?

• Mean as in no bad laguages or inappropreait words

• 10 of course

• 1/10

filler

• Terrible expression. Try smiling.

3/10

• 4 out of 10

What Girls Said 7

• You want people to rate you, but you don't want mean answers, so basically you just want people to lie to you? Got it.

• I don't rate people, but if you want my honest opinion I think you would be prettier without this much foundation? Also maybe try out some lipsticks in colours other than nude & don't pull such a duck face when you take a picture.
    Other than that I think still you're pretty

• It's hard to rate your face.

I don't like your overall facial expression.

• I dont really like the duck face thing. You do have such great eyes i love them

• 5-6 (filler)

• As far as ducks go you're the best.

• I give your body an 8 but your face a 3