I have 3 little stretch marks right above my V?

I have 3 little stretch marks right above my vaginal they're close to half inch maybe... they're pretty small. I'm got them when i had a huge growth spurt. Anyway, I was wondering do you think a guy will care or will think they are gross

I did not mean to put vaginal lol

Most Helpful Guy

• They are nothing to worry about because it's totally fine. Only a-hole guys would care and they are not worth being with.

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't worry about it. I personally probably wouldn't even notice unless you pointed it out.

• I really wouldn't care. I have slouch rings from where I play Xbox on my office chair.

• Thankyou! And what's a slouch ring? Never heard of it...

• It's where you sit down and your flab rolls fold over eachother leaving red lines. They come and go though

• I don't think any guy would care about that. I know I wouldn't and I can't imagine why a guy would care at all.

• I wouldn't care about them at all and I'm sure most guys wouldn't either

• Guys don't really notice things like that

• If he loves you he won't worry about them or think they are gross. Don't worry :)

• not something to worry about, if a guy notices something like that and its an issue for him then he is not worth your time, and he is very shallow.

• I guess it would depend on how noticeable it is. But I can't imagine a guy would care

• Yes it's all good a guy should never judge a girl by stretch marks by her vagina..

• Stretchmarks are natural. Almost everyone has them to some extent. One (in my opinion) should be very shallow to turn someone down because of stretchmarks (no matter where they are). I personally don't mind them. Doesn't matter to me.

• It's fine don't worry about it.

• No, are least it isn't a C-section scar. Not that it matters.

• No guy is gonna say anything about that. If he does then he is a ass

• Men usually don't mind this sort of imperfections.

• V guys don't care about that

• does not matter to me. i love Vs anyways

• no pics no care. I must see that mess to be able to give you estimation of level of ugliness.

• I can only give my opinion after having a look on to your V.

• A guy who loves you by heart and thinks of marrying you , who never ever ditches or cheats you, will never care of these marks! :)

• A boy yes A man no.

What Girls Said 2

• if a guy cares about stretch marks then he is not worth it :P theyre fine

• I don't think they will find it gross, but it's not a turn on...

If they bother you just try using coconut oil, rose oil or almond oil. They say that lemon shell and yolk helps. Just mix the whole thing together and there you go :)