Guys, Would you stop liking a girl if she cut her hair short? (Shoulder length)?

My hair was almost to the middle of my back. And there is this guy that I like and he likes me too. I won't be able to see or talk to him for 2 months (it's been a month already). Where I am it is so so so hot so I cut it to my shoulder... I'm worried he won't like me anymore because I cut it. I haven't gotten a bad comment yet. They have all been good compliments... from guys and girls (mainly girls). What do you think? Does it matter?

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'd kick her out of the house, throw all of her clothes out the window, lock the door, cry, call my guy friends, tell them how selfish she was, eat ice cream, and listen to break up songs, then feel strong until she didn't call me the next day and then I'd cry some more and call her up apologising and begging her to come back and blame my pms...

... wait.

I wouldn't give a toss.

• Hell no. Girls with short hair sometime looks devilishly sexy

• no, unless she did that really ugly hair cut, where its around shoulder length and checker patterned with buzz cut hair. Its summer, its hot, cut your hair

• Yeah its super hot and it's just shoulder length... haha I was scared because it was so long before

• Shoulder length sounds nice to me

• I prefer long hair but it shouldn't make that much of a difference

• Nah. Much as I like long hair, I know it's hot and can be tough to take care of. If it's what you wanted to do, I'm sure he'll understand.

• I only call a girls hair short if it doesn't go past the bottom of their ears.

It's not gonna matter.

• If I'm not in love of her, it is possible I would stop liking her if she cut her hair shorter, depends on the girl. There are some girls who I'm attracted to just for having long hair.

• I would most likely

• Honestly if you like someone for them you won't stop liking someone because their appearance changes.

• It'll be shocking for sure. He'll survive.

• Nah, short hair is allright with me.

• Since when is shoulder length short?

• Yes. Short hair can be very cute.

• I mean, no? I don't 100% like a girl just for her looks.

• I wouldn't, I like girls with short hair

• I prefer a girl with long hair rather than short ones.

• No not at all

• Not if he likes or love you.

• Shoulder length is fine, though I might be upset if she just appeared with it one day. Guys dont like drastic chanfges to your appearance. He will get iover it but it is simpler to just give him a little warning.