Is this an okay body to be wearing tight and short dresses?

I'm only 5', so naturally I'm very self conscious and insecure about my height. I rarely wear tight or short dresses because I feel humiliated of my body. Please give an honest answer. I'll be deleting the post later, just wanna hear what strangers would think if they ever see me in such clothes. Thank you!:-)

I'm not gonna wear those shoes guys. I just couldn't be bothered to put on my heels when taking this picture because I didn't think anyone would reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of the shoes and you'll be fine. Wear heels! They don't have to be super tall and just because you wear heels it doesn't mean you'll look like a pornstar.

Just because you're 5' doesn't mean you should naturally be self conscious/insecure about your height. I'm 5'2". I'm still pretty short and I love my height. I actually wish that I was your height. I love being short. My height isn't what makes me insecure at all. My insecurities stem from a lot of other issues I have. My sister is 5' and she loves her body. She loves being short too.

Anyone can wear tight and short dresses no matter the height. Just make sure it fits your body right. Love your height! Don't hate it. Being short rules!

What Guys Said 36

• The dress looks good on you, but keep in mind that confidence makes a big difference. Even if the dress looks good, if your body language & overall vibe says you're uncomfortable and self conscious then it will likely be obvious to others. So the most important thing is to wear stuff that you'll feel comfortable & confident in.

• Honestly, that seems like almost too tight of dress. I mean you look great in it, but it almost seems too tight, like almost it was a size too small. Your body is great though, if that is what you were asking.

• I honestly don't know what you're so insecure about. Guys won't mind you are 5' and your body is banging ! You can wear whatever you want

• You have an outstanding body and you look great in dresses like that. I think you already know that different heels work better with that dress. Be careful though, that particular dress could be dangerous.

• You look well in dress

• Yes, I think so, your body is okay to use these dresses.

• if you like what your wearing then thats all that matters, honestly you have nothing to worry about, and your height is nothing to worry about either

• It looks like a great dress and you look pretty in it :D :-D

• Honestly.. i think that u are not too short.. ur height is 153cm (considered acceptable) .. but make sure that shoes is will give u a more attractive appearance.. and u have to choose the right shoe of the dress.

Since we are talking quite frankly.. the shoe in this PIC is inconsistent with the dress.. If u want to give a short dress beautiful appearance u should choose shoe with thin high heel..

• Your body looks great! I'd say where whatever you want, and you'll still look good! :)

• No that's not an okay body for wearing tight short dresses, that is a perfect body for wearing tight short dresses.

• It looks great on you!

• Yes , you have nice curves , you look really nice but where are you wearing to?

• You look fantastic!

• Wow, yes that body can pull of that dress.

You are hot, no need to worry at all about height.

You look just fine.

• That's not an okay body and you look great on that dress.

• I think you look nice

• you look like you have a nice body. id do ya lol ;)

• Your clothes are ok, but please change your shoe.

• you look good and 5' is not a problem.

• Heck yeah
    Definitely

• If you want a dose of confidence. Message me

• Very hot!!

• It seems too tight! Can you walk in it? Lol! But it is really sexy

• Yes it is!!

• you look really good and hott

• I think this is good but your bobs is very big :(

• ya ya its ok ok ok

• Its fabulous!!!

• So, now that we know you're just looking for attention, I saved this photo since you said you'll be deleting it, I ain't that stupid. Anyway, you should have worn heels in the picture, you would have looked really awesome in it

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 17

• You have an amazing body you shouldn't feel insecure about your height stop thinking of your self as "short" I am a petite individual as well but I consider myself to be "fun size" there are a lot of ways to see yourself I see myself as concentrated awesome and you shouldn't see yourself in a negative light be positive and start loving your height and size because you're perfect the way you are hope this helps you :)

• Well yes, but in fairness the dress you're wearing there isn't very flattering

• You look good in your dress keep on wearing it, you have a great body. Whats wrong with being small. I'm 5'8 I get told I'm like a man in a dress. Haters gonna hate wear your dress with pride.

• you look very very very good.. stop being insecure...

• You look good to me. Don't be so hard on yourself!

• I'm 5'9 as a woman. Tall drink of water ;) but rock whatever you want no matter what your height. It took a long time for me to accept it but your height WILL NOT CHANGE. Accept it, hold your head high, flip that hair, and walk like you have an inner cat spirit! Slinky, sexy, and confident.

• You look great in the pic, I say go for it.

• It's very pretty and you have a nice shape, I even like the shoes too lol

• You don't need to be so insecure about it, as you look great. However, wear a strapless bra or no bra at all with a strapless dress - that's the only part which doesn't look right.

• you look great

• To be honest I don't like the dress or shoes at all. Also invest in a strapless bra.

• You look good in that dress :P

• if only yo utoo ka pic for the front cz this side shows you like an apple shaped body and doesn't make u look nicer... though it"s all fine n nice boobs size by d way :p

• Yes you look soo much better in it than may gels your hot

• looks good.

• That dress looks gorgeous on you, honestly.

• You would look cute!

Men are much more forgiving to the height than women are.