Guys, biggest turn off, just on looks?

say you look at a really pretty girl but then she has a big noise or somthing (just an example) what they be a big turn off and would it not matter. what im trying to say is, just on physcial looks what is the biggest turn off from guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy makeup

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Since you are asking based on looks, I'd say those eyebrows that look like bad sharpie lines are the biggest turn off. I understand girls wanting to do their eyebrows, and often times it looks great, but let's not over do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she has piercings
    If she has tattoos
    If she is too skinny or too big
    If she is blonde
    If she is too short of too tall
    If she doesn't have a beautiful face
    If she doesn't smile

2|0
    1|0
  • Short hair or hair styled like a guy. Also, too much make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she smiles she has really huge gums

1|2
    0|0
  • Orange skin, overweight, bad skin, bad teeth, anything extremely out of proportion (ex abnormally large nose).

0|0
    1|0
  • i think when a girl is overweight
    has a very manly bone structure, or endomorphic bone structure

and look dirty, like greasy, or something

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking; excessive tattoos, a flat butt, excessive make up, being overweight or being excessively skinny. I may notice other stuff though, subjectively.

As long as she has a face I consider attractive and a nice/decent body I will give her a chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • big tattoos, being fat and lastly... i canĀ“t really describe it but some girls just look shallow and not very clever from even from afar.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be too much make up
    'Hello I look like a doll'

1|2
    0|0
  • Piercings, tattoos, short haircuts, muscles, straight body (no curves), excessively underweight, excessively overweight.

All i can think of off the top of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely the teeth and bad mouth hygiene can be the biggest turn off for me!

0|1
    1|0
  • Too much make up and fake tan are the biggest ones, not a fan of tattoos, excessive piercings or muscles on a girl either.

All these can be overcome though, I fancied girls with these attributes before. If personality and/or other physical attributes beat that stuff out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Small ass is definitely a turn off.

1|1
    0|0
  • No question... hairy armpits. I could never get past that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair; anorexic. Those two do it for me most. Not a fan of tattoos either

1|0
    0|0
  • bad teeth are my biggest turn off.

0|2
    1|0
  • Women that are too skinny and look like 12 year old boys. Instantly gross.

2|1
    1|0
  • Anorexic or morbidly obese.. Too much tattoo and piercing. Anything that is extreme really.

1|0
    0|0
  • smell bad, not clean, and if she looks dumb. for instance she is stupid. also her voice is low as men. if body shape is not look like a normal girls' body. she has to have legs, breasts, ass, clean, and fresh skin...

1|0
    1|0
    • also face should look like as normal girls from whole world...

• Anything Juggalo/Juggalette.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being fat
    ---

1|1
    0|0
  • Black skin?

1|0
    1|0
  • Short hair no doubt. When a girl cuts her hair short she can go from a 10 to a 5 instantly!

2|0
    1|1
  • i want her voice good. if i like a girl on her looks but if her voice is not good then it is turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy make up

0|0
    0|0
  • has to be bad teeth or maybe lazy eyes

0|0
    1|0
  • Too much make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yellow teath, heavy make up, weird lipstick colors, cleft chins (sometimes)

0|0
    0|0
  • brown hair, big lips (BJ lips), green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont like fat women.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys