Guys, Do guys not speak to me because I have short hair?

I've had short hair for a little while now and it first it was amazing I got loads of complments and lots of hype from it. but now its toned down and a lot of boys haven't been approaching me as much. I am into boys all the way but its strange that the dont talk to me anymore like in pubs, clubs and even online. im still the same person, what happned?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill... hair does not attract me. A woman's attitude and confidence attracts me.

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe they think you're one of the rare pretty lesbians. But seriously you'd look great with long hair.

• It's not the hair
    That'd be weird, they might be superficial af, but who wants attention from just superficial people?

I see some rating questions on here, and I have never rated a 10 before. But when I was on vacation, there was a girl that was to me a solid 10 in in regards of looks...
    She had short black hair.

And the thing is, I thought I preferred girls with long hair, now I'm like 'hm'
    Mind got screwed over after I encountered that beauty of a human being

• By the picture, it's not that short. I would only consider short, if it doesn't pass bellow both ears, wich is not the case. You look just fine

• I think short hair is very sexy - So attractive on you

• I wouldn't mind a girl with short hair and you do look very attractive, hell I have no hair (shaved due to a condition) so hair doesn't matter much to me anyway

• If that's you in the picture on your profile you're very gorgeous and if I were to nerve up talk to any I would definitely talk to you.

• Some guys don't like short hair some do. You truly look amazing in short hair so I really can't think of a good reason as to why they aren't confronting you. I mean, it could be that they possibly think you could be lesbian? Or they could be to scared to engage in flirty conversation with someone as attractive as you? Try wearing a sign around on your chest stating you like guys, it could help!

• If you think about it for a second, from the perspective of someone that knows literally nothing about you other then how you look from a distance, you're not the same person.

It's well known that most men preferred longer hair.

• I really like hair right now, no matter whose hair it is. If you're more comfortable in short hair, it should be enough to convince people body language-wise. If you're uncertain I for one really like long hair.

• Maybe they think you're a feminist and are opposed to the possibility of you being radical, however I think you're pretty enough that I'd make contact in person

• Has your demeanor changed? Like do you give off a less warm and welcoming vibe?

• That's bullshit. Who cares short or long hair? You're really pretty! If not your hair, people will notice those eyes!!! I'd approach you :) I'd message you to to make you wrong, even online? ;) lol

• you look pretty damn attractive to me. id talk to you no problem.

• No offense but they probably think you are a lesbian.

• I don't talk to you because I didn't know you existed until I saw this question.

• I don't really get the point of short hair on women, it's just, weird

• I wouldn't say that in your case. You look lovely.

• I have to be honest, most of the time short hair on a girl kills the attraction factor for me. I have no idea why but long hair is so critical in the femininity aspect, and short hair just does nothing for me. I've seen women I initially was not attracted to then saw a picture from when they still had long hair and been like "whoa, she's actually hot!" as in the short hair made me not notice.

For me, while being too overweight is the most common attraction killer, having short hair is right in second place. That's just my own personal preferences. Can't help what my brain immediate does or doesn't find attractive.

• Girly magazines, hair salons, and feminists LOVE to hype short hair on women. They try and shame men into finding it attractive, but the truth is the vast majority of men dont. Its not that they think you are a bad person, they are just not as attracted to it. Grow it out to about your shoulders and you'll be fine.