Is she pretty or ugly?

I met this girl last year and since then we've become so close that I have developed unhealthy crush on her. I decided to be brave and ask her out but she politely declined and said that she doesn't think she's pretty enough for me. I know she ain't lying because she's a very emotionally insecure girl, something to do her previous relationship. I've told her that I wanna use her pic to post online and sh said it's fine as long as it's nothing revealing. So I took this picture from her phone with her permission. She doesn't know what I'm doing with it. I'd like you all to comment and give your honest opinion. If majority are positive, I'll show her the comments and build up her confidence. But please be honest. Because to me, it doesn't matter. She's beautiful to me. I'm purely doing this for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• She is very pretty.

• Thanks man. I tell he that everyday. Hopefully if strangers tell her this, she'll get better with the insecurity

What Girls Said 10

• She's alright.

But honestly, I wouldn't want to be with someone that shot me down because they are insecure.
    Without knowing it,
    She did you a favor.
    You would have a whole lot of problems in a relationship with her due to her insecurity issues.

• Thanks for your concern. But personally, it's a guy thing. Like I wanna be able to change her for the better, I want her to accept herself, she's a good looking girl but she's very shy. Besides my crush on her, my friendship and my respect for her is more important to me. If I can change her outlook and make her confident, why not? Despite that if she goes off with a different guy, I'll be happy for her because I'm not just a random dude that crushes on her, I'm her friend

• You cannot change someone.
      They have to want to change themselves.
      If she has no desire to be different than what she is, she will always be that way unless she makes an effort.
      "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".
      You can try to put your outlook on things on someone, but if they aren't willing to do the work (to improve), then it simply won't happen.

• She's a pretty girl!

• If she had smiled more she would look even prettier :)

• Haha thanks. She does smile in real life just not in this one. I'll show her this comment

• She's alright...

• Aww, she's cute :3

• She looks fake

• I know her in real life. WTF who are you dude?

• I kind of think her eyes are too big. And that her mouth is too small for her face. The picture is at a weird angle though. it would be better if you had a strait shot of her. I can't really see her jaw very well in this picture.

• No offense, but she looks like a tranny. And not a very feminine one, she even has a moustache.

• She looks very polished and brushed. Almost like she's photoshopped

What Guys Said 13

• She's cute. But dude, you're screwing up. Posting this chick's photo online for the purposes of getting votes and building up self confidence? That sounds EXTREMELY WEIRD of you.

Just stop dude. Her telling you that she's not pretty enough is bullshit, at least in my opinion. If you think she's telling the truth then DISREGARD what I said and keep chasing her. That's it. Ask her out again. If she likes you she'll say yes. Although, let's be honest, I don't think she likes you dude. I just think it was an excuse to get out of dating you. Women lie about shit like that.

• Her permission was gained before I posted this. Infact I'll be showing her all this. Even if she doesn't like me after all this, I don't give a crap. If by doing this she gets to know what guys genuinely think of her and feel more confident, why not? I'm not posting nudes or shaming her. She's aware her photos being used l, calm down. Thanks for your concern thougb

• Ok man. Hope it works out.

• Thanks man, hope so

• She is very beautiful

• indian/10

p2s

• lucky dude, but dude, can't you just ponder a little more?

• Well you shouldn't have posted her photo without her consent. She does have a cute face to be honest, she doesn't need to be insecure about her looks at all.

• Mate read the description. She's given me her full persimission. I like this girl I wouldn't be a jackass and post her photo online without her permission

• okay didn't read that part

• She is alright.

• huh? 15/10...

her eyes are big but cute big. but i read your comments. erm... so you're asking strangers to rate her? why? she is cute, but clearly has issues.

• Acceptable.

• qutie pretty 7,5/10

• Stop white knighting for her. It'll only make her feel LESS attracted to you.

• The girl is beautiful :)

• She's cute. I wouldn't say beautiful, but cute in a good way.

• she is ugly... i dont like