Any girl that considers me cute or sexy enough to give me a chance on a pic exhange?

Honest opinions please. Also I'm sorry if the shirtless pic is too much revealing, just wanted to see if it's a bit teasing to any girl in here.
Any girl that considers me cute or sexy enough to give me a chance on a pic exhange?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my type but I'm sure others will chime in

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Please stop. If you want a place for that, I would suggest Experience Project. I also don't know why most people are going Anonymous.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wanna see how much attention something as simple as this can get is all. Plus as you can see, people go anonymous because this is a taboo topic few are brave enough to talk about revealing who they are.

• Show All
    • Then good for you.. lol. I hope their being honest and not trying to manipulate/wrong you in some way.

• Thanks for your concern but I don't know how that could happen.

• that looks like you stuck a banana down your pants

4|0
    0|0
    • Is an opinion yes, but I assure you that is no fruit XD, maybe as long as a 9 inches banana yep :3. If you think I'm lying I can show you the pic without the boxer I'm wearing there, no need to give anything in exchange, just to prove you is real and hard as it seems.

• id rather not, thank you

• hehe got scared by the "banana" XD

• No way. And this is not a good place to ask for that kind of stuff. Please stop

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry, no rule here forbids me to do it. If you don't want to see then don't comment :P

• I wonder, and showing your ass on panties is fine? hehe don't know where you find the courage to say I should stop

• I didn't show my ass in panties. Are u ok?

• I dont know you, so no thanks

1|1
    0|0
  • You have fuz instead of facial hair. Trim it

0|0
    0|0
    • I kept it cut because I had long hair, I could let it grow if I had short hair

• You're ugly and you stuck a banana down your pants

1|0
    0|0
    • haha if you're sure of that then PM and I'll show you I have nothing but a 9 inches dick down there

• Protip: girls rarely care for dick pics, unless they are from someone they know and have the hots for, aka their boyfriend.

4|1
    0|0
  • U are ugly but you have a big dick?

1|0
    0|0
    • lol thats being honest XD, and yeah if you consider 9 inches big though.

• Eww... No. You freaky perv. Get lost !!!
    Wrong forum bro, go to sexual forum instead.

4|3
    0|0
  • no thank you.

1|1
    0|0