What do guys think of stretchmarks on a woman they are keen on? Are they repulsed by them or can they see past them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• unless the guy is very self centred and shallow they won't be a problem, if they are an issue for a guy then he is not worth your time

• I don't see any problems with them at all.

• Most guys don't notice them at all.

• If you don't mention it, chances are he won't notice, and if you wait, the marks will be gone in less than a year.

• Stretchmarks are naturaaaal. I couldn't care less + it would be hypocritical for me to turn down a woman because of stretchmarks, sincee I have quite a bit of them myself.

• Love sees past all skin stretching.

• Stretch marks don't mean anything to me. I love the look actually. I love bigger bodies that have nice stretch marks.

I am sure you look amazing and have nothing to worry about.

• i do not care about stretch marks on a femlae body.. infact they are a bot erotic :-p

• Depends on where they are, some places I look past but not fond of seeing them on the stomach

• Yes that is fair but if you have fallen for a girl, will the sight of them on her stomach make you fall out of love?

• Not if I'm already in love with her, I'm not that shallow

What Girls Said 1

• start using Retin-A on them and they will diminish some.