What can I improve? Thanks :) I've thought about getting a nose job but I'm worried the my nose will get worse. Would it be worth the risk?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your already very pretty and i don't see anything wrong with your nose.

But i am very picky when it comes to a girls eyebrows, and i reccomend that you trim them thinner.

• Oh and also, you look best with your hair like it is in the first photo.

• Interesting, thanks!

What Guys Said 20

• What? You got a natural nice-looking nose. Everything else about your look is great. Just smile because it really improves everything else.

• I think your nose is nice - You are very pretty

• There's nothing wrong with in your nose or in the way you look, you are NATURALLY beautiful. I don't believe that you asked this tbh lol

• hah why not?

• Because... Don't you see yourself in the mirror? You look adorable.

• I think you're pretty, the rest depends of your personality and conversation, friendship, and compatibility in preferences and dislikes (Musics, life, people, family, etc..) to someone think that you're attractive or not. I don't see anything wrong with you.

• your nose looks fine. your very pretty actually just the way you are. i personally think you look the best with red hair. id give you a 7 or possibly even an 8.

• anything I could do to bring that number up?

• Not unless you gave me a bj lol. But just so you know I don't think I've ever given higher than a 9 on gag so your pretty damn good looking in my books.

• you look fine, I'd be very happy if I was dating a girl who looked like you. Plastic surgery never looks good, especially later in life.

• You look great the way you are now , why would you need a nose job?

• Your nose is the least of your problems, I have never seen a good nose job, you are a beautiful girl and there's nothing wrong with it. Work on your self-esteem instead, that's where your problem is.

• There's always the story of actress Jennifer Grey if you need an excellent reason Not to get anything done to your face. You're perfect the way you are.

• My thought is don't do anything but keep your hair short like in the last picture.

You are very cute and don't need a nose job. You don't need to do anything. Very cute.

Stay as you are!

• there is NOTHING wrong with your nose man

• You can improve your self worth ;^) I'm sure there is more to you than your pretty face.

• don't change it.

• Dont improve anything your really cute

• You look autistic, it's not really something you can physically pinpoint.

• lol i tried to use pictures that weren't my best.

• @Asker

Well they don't look "bad", but it's okay if you're on the spectrum, friend. We're in a much more tolerant society of the autistic.

• no get a nose job

• so I should get a nose job?

• YES, go to a GOOD cosmetic surgeon. Save your money and find a good one.

• Oh my goodness!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!

You are easily an 8 out 10!!!

• 2nd a 3rd pics u can improve with a smile xD

• u are perfect just the way u are belive me i have no intrests in lying to u

• You dont need a nose job lol you are okay looking seen worse looking girls with boyfriends

• yeah but I don't want an ugly boyfriend haha

• Really? I know they do for hookups but I've always thought the standards for long-term were higher for guys than girls. I guess everyone is different.

• nope did you know hot girls rarely get approached? kinda like really attractive guys get labeled as gay. You got a fair chance at a decent looking guy, you look sprtety decent yourself and if you work out you can increase that chance a bit. Also guys settle to more thna women we dont have a huge checklist of must haves like females do. I've seen some really ugly chicks get married and have kids your kinda cute so you can get a above average guy maybe

What Girls Said 8

• I think your nose is nice, no need for rhinoplasty. Maybe cut some side-bangs/thread your eyebrows a bit? Just some things that could soften up your look a bit. Other than that, you're quite pretty. No need for any plastic surgery. :)

• thanks!

• I don't even think she needs any of that done. She's pretty cute just the way she is. You're right, I don't know what she means by the nose either - looks fine to me.

• I don't see anything wrong with your nose at all. You're a pretty girl. I really don't see anything that I would tell you to change.

• Oh great, people try to point out I dont have a white person's nose... But it didn't deterred me. your nose is pretty. Its narrow and fits your face well.

• I think your nose goes with your face and changing it could make it bad. Personally I think you have a cute nose.

• Your nose is fine!! Don't do anything. I think you're very pretty :)

• Don't get a nose job!!!

• Getting a nose job with this nose? are you out of your mind? It will distort all the proportions of your face.

• I mean it looks fine in the photos where I'm looking strait ahead but in the first photo you can see that it's more hooked than the average nose.

• What's an average nose? there is no average nose everybody's features is determined by her own features and your nose is pretty proportionate with your face. Doesn't matter if it's a little hooked that I don't even see how this nose is hooked, but it matters that if you change it every part of your face will be under influence and your face is pretty proportionate.

• most noses curve inward more.

• I'm not just saying this, I think your nose is perfect the way it is. A nose job will cost you money that you could be spending on other things. I am sorry that you don't like your nose, but it looks perfect to me! A rhinoplasy is a serious thing, dont take that risk unless you are sure that you don't want to keep one of the beautful things that make YOU, You.