Are my arms hairy?

Do you care if they're this hairy. My mom says they aren't noticable unless you stare at them closely. But she is my mom she might just try to make me feel better. My sister said the same.
Are my arms hairy?
I have shaved them before, but I had something wrong with my skin and had to take antibiotics since January. (Still taking them)

scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...50050881_n.jpg this is a picture of my arms when you look in a mirror.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a good day to be black (or a blonde non black person) because hairy arms aren't as noticeable. I think I have the same amount well a little less hair on my arms but you really can't tell on me unless you look closely.

For you, yes, you arms are "hairy" but they are about the same amount as an average person (maybe a bit more). I wouldn't worry about it, but if it really bothers you, wax them.

• My mom says you can't notice mine unless you look very closely at them. :) But thank you for your opinion, definitely a confidence booster.

• That's because you post a close up pic. They sort of are but most people have hairy arms; their hair is usually just close enough to skin tone, but you really have nothing to worry about.

• Okay good, thank you so much!

What Guys Said 17

• They are not that bad - Here is a link for more extreme cases something here might help
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

• Yeah they are tbh.

• is it a deal breaker? because you can't notice them unless you pay really close attention to them.

• well because they are actually dark blonde hairs lmao.

• @asker Fortunately, you have a face that completely distracts from looking at your arm hair lol. It helps ! :-)

• Um... yeah its kinda hairy. Sorry :/

• Like really hairy or like meh hairy

• I have burn scars on one arm so yeah :/

• Well if you want me to be honest, i wouldn't care at all if you had burn scars. I'd rather have a girl with hairless arms and visable burn scars, than hairy arms and hidden burn scars.

• GODDAMN YES!

• Dude mine are bit more hairier than that..

• Yeah they kinda are.

• Get them waxed or laser hair removal...

• i'm afraid they are

• DAMNNNNNNNN, WOMAN

• The link is expired

• no way you are normal.

• personally i think its fine and if i were your boyfriend id even find it cute after a while cause thats how love works out you know? :)

• You are so good looking! <3

• My arms are just as hairy. In my opinion I suggest you get your arms waxed because those are just not feminine.

• ye girls shouldn't have hair on their arms... get it waxed asap !

• nopes you are pretty normal.. and me being very hairy guy , i prefer a bit hair on my woman!!

• They are a little hairy, but not a big deal.

What Girls Said 8

• Its just hair... And people who make it a big deal like... Its a disease... Those guys are are just hideous with their self hate and unattractive to society.

• Yeah when that happens it really sucks since most people think it's a dudes arm. That's why I shave that arm area but I really want to have laser hair removal for it.

• I feel ya, you can't notice mine till you look closely at them (according to my family)

• When your really curious ignore the awkwardness and just ask, lol. Also yeah you can't tell in that picture.

• I guess I will take a shot and will

• Yeah, they are but I have the same issue. My skin is really pale and my arm hair is black. I just shave mine.
    I can't even tell in the mirror pic though.

• Yes it's hairy.
    But nothing to talk about.

• And don't shave.
      It makes hair grow back thicker and fuller

• To be honest, I thought this was a picture of a guys arm at first. Some people have more hair than others, don't make it a big deal.

• They are a little bit but I'm the same. Just get bleach and it works good makes them lighter

• They're okay, I've saw a few women who have arms like yours

• Yeah! They look like a mans arms