Can you believe the girl on the right is only 16 years old?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you seen Courtney Stodden? She was 16 and married the asshole guard from the green mile when he was 51.
    This picture is probably photoshopped, but Gil's like that do exist. This looks a bit extreme though, her waist is impossibly tiny and look at her belly button compared to her crotch, way too high. Looks like they took her midsection and shrunk it and then laced it back in the picture
    But I don't know... Maybe it's not lol

What Girls Said 19

• LMAO, yes. You obviously haven't been in school in a very long time, but this is what girls my age typically look like these days. To be honest, the girls had a young face. The only reason I'd think that you'd assume she is older is because of the giant boobs which many girls actually do get sometimes. When I was in middle school, the white girls typically worse the crop top and shorts at that age, so it really isn't a surprise. 12 year olds these days look like that.

• Breast implants can make any young girl look older.
    So yes , I believe it.

• The real question is what kind of parents would let their 16 year old daughter out of the house like that?

• I see a lot of girls that look like that when they go to Orlando to go to the attractions. It was uh sad.

• One word, Photoshop!

• Yes I can.

• Aw, if only my parents paid for severe breast implants when I was 16.

• Am I the only one here who finds girl on the left far more beautiful? I know that wasn't the question, and I'm not a man but girl on right is quite nauseating to look at:/

• If she is 16 then she is going to have a lot of problems keeping creepers away, lol.

• She could pass for around 16-20 honestly. She has a very nice shape and a very good push up bra lol

• If she took her glasses off I'm guessing it would be more obvious.

• she's gorgeous but the girl on the left looks more natural and beautiful... :))

• Whoa
    Facially yes

• Wtf? How is her waist so fucking tiny? God damn.

• Yes, that's sad I cannot believe thosea are real tits haha

• Yes
    I'm 13 but most people think I'm 16
    People can look older then they are, and she has a vary adult body (if ya know what I mean) so that helps

• In 5 years she's gonna look 65

• if she didn't have the fake tits i would, the rest of her body looks 16

• Jailbait!!

What Guys Said 28

• Yes I can, but I can't believe that you are 45+

• Absolutely. Jail bait is everywhere.

• -_- see that's injustice right there...

and guys go to jail because of girls like that. Well actually her parents find out, call the police and then you are considered a rapist. -_- statutory rape in someway needs to be really reexamined

• So any girl who looks older than she is shouldn't be given a trial if she was raped? It's all opinion in how old someone looks, but if you are 16 you are 16.
      There was a case where a girl lost the trial to her rapist because she was "so well developed" it's disgusting

• No, statutory rape implies something called consent... If a 21 year old has sex with a 17 year old... he can be charged with statutory rape. Which is ridiculous...
      That means, a male who is 18 years of age, who has sex with a 16 year old female, can be legally charged and jailed for statutory rape, and also has to register as a sex offender. That is why statutory rape really needs to be reexamined in someways.

-_-

Non-consensual rape is disgusting.

• Now if an 18 year old, forcibly raped a 16 year old girl, that would be Rape ^^
      because its a brutal crime.

And yea you do have guys 19 even 20 that have dated girls younger than them. And yea girlsl do lie about their age at times. Especially if they look older than they are, which is why it sucks to be a guy at times... a girl wouldn't be charged with statutory rape. Women are rarely charged with non-consensual rape. Men coming forward, having been raped, are largely ignored. Unless you are a female, then the entire SVU squad is on 24/7 patrol.
      Talk about gender bias ^^

• " Can you believe the girl on the right is only 16 years old? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N4f4sR_QpY

• Genetics... you're doing it right :')

http://i.imgur.com/UXBPcwe.gif

• This can't be real because her waist is too thin or small. And those tits are seriously not compatible with the rest.

• No I can't. Guessing she got implants or she's super lucky.

• They're plastic dolls.

• She looks a couple of years older

• Yes, her face doesn't look that old, she's just kind of tall with big tits.

• Wow, thanks man, i feel like a pedo now 😰

• Hey whaddaya know, daddy's got money for his little girl to get breast implants.

• Maybe she's born with it but I say its Maybelline!

• Who is she by the way?

• Yes I do actually. Girls post those kind of shots a lot of FB.

• I would believe it, but I would't have guessed it.

• Are you frickin kidding me? I find that hard to believe.

• jesus christ talk about jailbait. most girls 18+ don't have anywhere near that body

• Bloody hell I can't believe that she's only 16 she looks about 20 something.

• No i can't lol Her waist though o. o'' and the boobs... wth?

• I would think she is older than me.

• oh poor girl

• Yes, I can.

• no. no i cannot. but i do. life isn't fair is it :'(

• how much do her breasts weight?

• Man I was crappy when I was 16 lol

• Her face gives it away.

• Actually I can believe.

• Yes I can actually a lot try to look older then they are and act.

• Hell no!