Who do you think is prettier?

So I really do like this cute boy :0 I flirt with him all the time but I tried telling him that I like him and he said that he prefers this other girl. I don't know why? :( I mean I've been so close to him and yet he prefer a girl who isn't so intimate with him.
She looks kinda fake and bland. I think i'm wayy hotter? I have the blonde look. What do you think?

Her;

i. imgur. com/lBznSRO. jpg

This is me;

i. imgur. com/8zLpN6G. png

• Her
  • Me

Most Helpful Girl

• Asker is better looking by far, she's gorgeous. The Asian just looks average in my opinion.

• Okay everyone is commenting on her personality. She didn't ask who's nicer, she asked who's prettier. Just answer and shut up.

• Love the jealousy down votes by the way

• Biased best answer. Anyway, QA is gone, no point in commenting anymore

What Guys Said 23

• For easier viewing:
    Other girl:
    http://i.imgur.com/lBznSRO.jpg
    Asker:
    http://i.imgur.com/8zLpN6G.png

• Oh thanks so much dude! The other girl is really pretty indeed, just saying.

• This Asian girl which she posted the picture of is from Malaysia and is considered a famous instagram & Facebook user. Are you really sure you know this girl personally?

• My roommate, a guy, always says looks are subjective, the fact you don't understand that on some level means you're pretty vain...

• I think she's hotter

• Why do you say that? :(

• yes you can think that and hear other guys say that but dont think every other guy thinks that, just cause one guys says that , don't use that as an excuse in this

• Like what @soccerchick4eva said, its just their preferences. Maybe most guy would like blondes, but that doesn't mean all guys would like blondes. They have their own preference.

• Why are you trolling everyone?

• You're ugly and you're insecure about it.
    Just face the fact that she's a lot prettier than you'll ever be and the extend of your beauty pretty much ends at your age.
    I swear, white bitches these days..

• While I find you to be more physically attractive, I do not like your personality. So I voted A.

• maybe he's just into Asian girls although you maybe pretty sometimes it just comes down to personal preference dark hair pale skin etc..

• A tie you are both gorgeous in your own right

• Even tho I don't find Asians attractive I gotta say her cause she has better features.

• I'll an order of one each, please.

• Both of you are very pretty, but to me you look more natural the first girl looks a bit fake, like she's had way too much makeup

• Actually, you're both extremely pretty.
    I can't make a decision purely based on looks, you two both look equally beautiful the way you are.

• Your both gorgeous! I can't decide 😩

• You since you have more features of what I like.

• Like what? xD

• @StephanieSpoiler I know she's a fake, but I still like the blonde one more. That's what I'm saying.

• I figured, fyi I didn't down vote you.
      I think most people are just irked your stroking her ego... Even if it's not her lol

• you are really hot babe. he is idiot if he choose her

• Her. You ugly.

• Fake pics but Asian is prettier.

• Like comparing apples to oranges, you're both pretty in your own way, both not my type, but you're both pretty, whether they're actually real or not

• Both are someone's else pics, don't troll, its a white lie, shame on you.

• None are pretty.

You look like a plain typical 14 year old.

And I don't like Asians.

Wouldn't check out or approach any.

• Go cry now, 17 y/o plain Jane.

• Lol... And you know what else... I think if I was a dude I'd pick the chick who wasn't stuck thinking about what someone else looked like.

• I'm sure you would pick me if you were a dude. I guarantee you.

• the brunette

• I'm going to jack off looking at you, not her.

• Hahahha. I'm so flattered. :P

• Hahaha thank you <3

• Anytime beautiful. ;)

• She is. Honestly you look more fake than her

• Uhm wtf? No I don't. The hell.

• Uhm so? Do I care?

• No, and you shouldn't I'm merely stating that simply getting messages isn't a solid quantified for your appearances in a site filled with often desperate and recentlybheartbroken guys

• I'm sorry to say, but her.

• Our lips are equally as pretty i'll say. Uhm.. My eyes are more beautiful than hers. Her skin tone is lighter because of the lighting and she uses tons of whitening cream

• Listen, I'm sorry that I think she is prettier but I do. This is a matter of opinion on looks which means that they can't really be changed by anything. Again, I think you are a BEAUTIFUL GIRL. Stop worrying so much about it.

What Girls Said 13

• The gag community..

It is 2015 and the trolls are back..

More than the world has ever known before..

WHITE GIRLS VERSUS Asians

Now in cinemas

• Oh the troll made a new account.

• I'm sure this is that white girl who makes multiple accounts and constantly asks questions about Asian girls and how much more superior white girls are to them. Don't feed the troll guys.

• Oh yeahh I remember that post where the asker lashed out at everyone that says they prefer brunettes over blondes.

• She's much prettier in my opinion. Your terrible attitude comes off in the photograph, she just looks sweeter

• Uhm.. I was asking about looks, not personality. Are you dumb?
      So I should be prettier?

• uhm like wtf? How do I even look bitchy? Maybe your just fucking jealous because i'm a gorgeous blonde bombshell that gets any guy I want, but you cant?

• I have the guy I want :) I was just offering my opinion. The other girl looks nicer than you.

• Maybe because he likes her personality better and doesn't want a girl who is all over him. And maybe he wants some one down to earth, who realizes there's more to life than comparing looks to another girls.

• Are you putting me down? seems like you are?
      and my personality is better. for sure I have more friends, everyone will agree with me.

• I think that she's prettier and honestly it's quite rude of you to post her picture on here like that.

• Uhm. No. How is she even prettier? And how am I rude? Thats not being rude

• Im trolling? Look at what you said to me, bitch. Seriously..

• That girl just said " she's even Asian " as if something is wrong with being Asian. I hope an Asian girl kicks your ass for that

• Right click, search google for this image is a really handy feature

MAN you both must be really popular!

31 and 22 results. lmao alright troll

• The Asian girl is a famous instagram and facebook user, and I really doubt that the pictures are real..

• I don't think see the picture, but please remember beauty is only skin deep.

• remove the spaces

• *Is not only skin deep*

• No she doesn't. She acts like the generic Asian girl. Trying to act all adorable and speaks with a forced high-pitched voice.. ugh

• He's probably one of those guys who is into Asian chicks. Also it's not only about looks. Same thing happened to me, I'm way prettier then any girl this guy has dated and yet he does not want to commit to me. Not trying to be racist but I find European girls to be attractive, so I'm gonna pick you.

• So I google image searched the pictures & thus deduce this post to be a fake/ troll.

• The Asian girl even has an instagram: laumiennie

• How do I see it?

• You are 100% prettier. You have wayyy better hair too!

• I think she's prettier, not to say you aren't though.

• I honestly think you look more realistic and prettier, though not because you're blond, which was honestly a poor point to say, kinda made me not like you just from that... but, it's not just about looks, she could have a better personality that he likes, over you.

• No, i'm the more outgoing one. I have a lot more friends than her.
      Also, I think it's partly due to being blonde?

• Blonde people may attract more looks than some, but being outgoing doesn't mean people will like you more. Some people like the shy, emo types like me XD