Guess my age. Am I young or mature looking?

I want to see whether I've aged in my appearance or not. I do not need any uplifting speeches or confidence boosts. I just want a direct answer to this question also I would a preciate specifications on how you came to guess your answer.

• 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 19
  • 20
Well from this poll I've gathered that even the appearance of how old someone looks can be subjective. So it doesn't seem to matter how old I look when one person can guess 15 and another can guess 17. But I will be making a new version of this post due to too many people preferring to comment on whether I am female or male in this picture I am also female by the way. The link-> www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1577385-how-old-do-you-think-i-am

Most Helpful Girl

• Out of choices I picked 20.
    Being brutally honest, I had to stare to work out if you were female from your face. You have a very broad face and your position doesn't give your figure away well. There are lines under your eyes which are usually with older people but you are wearing "young" clothes. I can see your breasts, and I don't think that lipstick suits you.

Sorry if I've been harsh... I was trying to explain my thoughts but I know it hadn't gone well...

• My face is not broad what so ever if I have any broad features in my face then that would be my nose but I have absolutely zero hard angles to my face.

• And I said it's not a flattering photo. Why upload a photo that doesn't show a true likeness and ask people to guess? I could upload a photo of me hungover, make up over my face, slumped on my hand and then get offended when people say I look like shit. Either upload a true likeness or don't get upset.
      I'm not the only person who has made these comments.
      Also, I didn't say I was a photographer. I worked in a photography studio. Different.

• Photographer or photography studio doesn't matter. My response is the same have you never heard of the word photogenic not everyone is. As I said my features are very none angled and my broadest feature is my nose so the most of the time when I take a picture the camera will distort my face and make my nose the more prominent feature while my eyes and lips are minimized. Every now and then I get a picture that looks like what I see in the mirror but not often. Also I posted this picture because I did not think it was that bad a picture. But none the less I have remade this post with two different pictures one similar to this one but you can see my body and the other a picture a couple months old.

What Guys Said 13

• You're a dude right? And your grayish hair makes you look old

• no i'm a girl and once again I only wanted comments answering my question also I don't know what gray hair your talking about perhaps your referring to the lighting of the picture.

• I would say 19

• Lol op you blocked me? Sorry I thought you were actually a dude

• No offense intended

• @serp777 anyone that is posting posts that do not answer my question will be blocked.

• Least age 14-18 at the most

• I would say your between age 14-18 even that cause your young ,

• I'd say 17. The lipstick really doesn't suit you though it clashes with your skin tone.

• Bruh you is a Dude

• you kinda look like a 19 year old guy.

• I don't know are you 20?

• you are 20!

• I voted 17

• i don't wanna be rude but i really can't tell if you're are a girl or a guy

• that is irrelevant to the question and I am a girl. -_-

• You look 19. You're so beautiful, by the way :)

• thank you I appreciate it^^

• You kinda look like a guy who had a sex change

• not answering my question

What Girls Said 15

• I voted 15.
    I could see you being 16 at most though.

• I would have guessed you 18 actually.. weird it wasn't there :O
    I think you look about 18 because of the way you dress & 'pose' in that picture. I think you look somewhat mature but not all grown up yet..

• Oh I accidentally skipped count there. I may do this pole with a different picture any way since I have gotten too many posts preferring to question my gender instead of answering my question.

• I don't take any of it personally I don't need a bunch of strangers sitting behind computer screens telling me what I am or what I look like I can see that in a mirror and can tell that for myself.

• totally agreed
      they're usually just people struggling with their own complexes so they feel better when they talk others down, if anything we should pity them.

• u look 17. young and healthy. Feel blessed. it doesn't matter how aged u look because. u are lucky that you dont look like those with no one eyes or ears looking bigger then face or blind. u are perfect so be happy

• you look 20 yo

• ummm not sure what I'm looking at. is this a crossdresser?

• obviously you are looking at a an African American female and need to get glasses for you poor vision.

• I'm sorry asker, but I do agree with her, the first thing that pop into my mind was that you're a crossdresser :S
      I guess it's not just her who needs glasses xD

• I said 15, but I wouldn't say you were older than 17. I also took into account the way you dress. xD

• You look rather mature, maybe 19 I'd say. Do correct me if I'm wrong about your age. 😊

• I think your style makes you look 16/17. But you're still beautiful :)

• I'm gunna say 14.

• 17 years old?

• You look 17 to me.

• You look young, the posture doesn't help either

• you're very pretty. off topic... but just thought you should know :)

• thank you every now and then I can take a picture that looks like what I see in the mirror.^^

• i think 19.

• you look young.