Guys and girls, are my boobs too big? Im a 38DD... opinions? Do people find big boobs attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• 38DD too big? Only if it hurts you physically. Knew a woman who was like that - 38DDD. She had them reduced down to a C cup b/c it was causing her back pains, etc... they took out a total of about 5 lbs between both sides. She loved her new "teenage titties" as she called them. I was fortunate to play with the before and the after versions. The after ones were much firmer and very perky.

If they're not causing any physical problems, then enjoy showing off the cleavage that smaller girls cant! Makes a lot of them jealous they can't do that.

What Guys Said 15

• I think big breasts are attractive so I would think it is attractive, im sure there are plenty of men that would agree. I also like various sizes what is most important is the overall attractiveness of the girl and how I feel about them.

• Most guys seem to prefer larger boobs soyou have nothing to worry about :) I think that size is perfectly fine. If they're nicely shaped and the fit in well with your body then they're perfect! :)

• I like boobs

• 38dd? My favorite cup is 32dd. I love big boobs!! I find them attractive!! They are too big for you if it hurts. Causing you back pain and heavy to walk. In appearence, your boobs are lovely! I just hope it doesn't cause you back pain

• put it this way, more boob means more fun and guys like to have fun with boobs

• You are blessed

• They're way too big for me. I don't like big tits. But others do.

• How much do you weigh?

• If your boobs boobs go well with your body then you are all good.

• of course bigger the better... lols..

• I will like your boobs.

• OMG This is so agrovating! Boobs Re NEVER to big! Everyone loves Big Boobs!
    ... unless you're gay.

Guys love big boobs! They're amazing! DDs are some of the best sizes!
    Now I'm curious as to how they look!

• post a pic bby ;)

• big boobs are awesome.

• I do I love big boobs.

What Girls Said 6

• "Do people find big boobs attractive?" thats got to be one of the dumbest question I've heard today. Many, many, many guys love big boobs, the majority of men prefer it. Heck move to the UK guys will be throwing themselves at you. Have more confidence in your body you are blessed.

• I like large boobs the most but they have to be good large boobs. Not overly saggy and the areolas shouldn't be too large or dark. Obviously the size of the girl matters a lot as well. Big tits on a fat girl are like abs on a skinny guy.

• You got a picture to show? And some guys do find big boobs attractive, it just depends on the guy.

• I'd say tat based on the band size they're bigger.

• You're fine, don't be self-conscious. That's actually a pretty good size: they're attractive, you still fit into bras from regular stores, and so long as you're not insanely skinny they shouldn't really weigh you down.

• No you're boobs are fine!