Am I fat? What is my body type? Can you guess my weight as you see? What I should do o have better body ? Which part I should focus on?

Am I  fat?    What is my body type?    Can you guess my weight  as you see?  What i should do o have better body  ? Which part i should focus on?

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very.

Apple shaped - could possibly be an hourglass if you lost weight. You have good shoulder to hip ratio and probably waist to hip ratio too.

Around 65 kg / 140 lbs? :/

Eat clean and exercise.

I think mostly just cardio for now to lose weight, and then just decide later on which parts need toning up. Weightlifting can make you gain before you lose, and I don't think you should have muscles and much fats both at the same time as that would just make you look bigger, even if it's just in the process.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• The part you need to work on is confidence. You look fine to me honestly, if you feel that your fat then you can always diet and excercise but again I think you look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you're fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look fine - Maybe pear shaped - Hard to tell weight without height - I would say BMI of 24/25

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda hard to tell without seeing your stomach but you dont look fat just pear shaped big hips and big thihgts just work out a bit run 30 minutes a day and eat well

0|0
    0|0
  • You're thick, nothing wrong here

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you? You look nice, you have nice hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fat, I'd date you and be happy that you look like that

0|0
    0|0
  • You could tone up. 150lbs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Chunky. Look at that front butt camel toe beginning to develop. I'd say roughly 160 lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • little little

0|0
    0|0
  • no no not at all.. you are not at all fat.. you are decent girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not fat but you may want to focus a bit on the mid section. Sit ups, squats, crunches all that fun stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you're not more than 54 kg

0|0
    0|0
  • no u look amazing, i'm guessing 55 kg (i don't know how much in lbs sorry)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe wear something a little loose around the thighs if you dont like the way this looks, but just say "fuckit: i look good" and run with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i woudnt call you fat but rather over-weighted a biiiit on the belly area you might just work out your belly for frw days and you will loose the extra weight there... the other parts are perfect.. i think your body shape is of a pear. I hope i helped :)

1|0
    0|0
  • you're just chubby, just workout more and eat less, i guess you weight about 75 kg, i don't know how tall you are it'd help

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur not fat and I guess 137

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 190? You look tall and have a nice body. I wouldn't complain or mind having a body like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not extremely overweight but you're not skinny either. You probably have a pear shape. Look about 5'4 and 135Lbs. If you want to slim down fast, specifically your legs and abdomen try sprints.

0|0
    0|0