Am I fat? What is my body type? Can you guess my weight as you see? What I should do o have better body ? Which part I should focus on?

Am I  fat?    What is my body type?    Can you guess my weight  as you see?  What i should do o have better body  ? Which part i should focus on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very.

Apple shaped - could possibly be an hourglass if you lost weight. You have good shoulder to hip ratio and probably waist to hip ratio too.

Around 65 kg / 140 lbs? :/

Eat clean and exercise.

I think mostly just cardio for now to lose weight, and then just decide later on which parts need toning up. Weightlifting can make you gain before you lose, and I don't think you should have muscles and much fats both at the same time as that would just make you look bigger, even if it's just in the process.

What Guys Said 15

• The part you need to work on is confidence. You look fine to me honestly, if you feel that your fat then you can always diet and excercise but again I think you look fine.

• I don't think you're fat

• I think you look fine - Maybe pear shaped - Hard to tell weight without height - I would say BMI of 24/25

• kinda hard to tell without seeing your stomach but you dont look fat just pear shaped big hips and big thihgts just work out a bit run 30 minutes a day and eat well

• You're thick, nothing wrong here

• How tall are you? You look nice, you have nice hips.

• Not fat, I'd date you and be happy that you look like that

• You could tone up. 150lbs?

• Chunky. Look at that front butt camel toe beginning to develop. I'd say roughly 160 lbs.

• little little

• no no not at all.. you are not at all fat.. you are decent girl

• Your not fat but you may want to focus a bit on the mid section. Sit ups, squats, crunches all that fun stuff.

• I guess you're not more than 54 kg

• no u look amazing, i'm guessing 55 kg (i don't know how much in lbs sorry)

• maybe wear something a little loose around the thighs if you dont like the way this looks, but just say "fuckit: i look good" and run with it.

What Girls Said 5

• i woudnt call you fat but rather over-weighted a biiiit on the belly area you might just work out your belly for frw days and you will loose the extra weight there... the other parts are perfect.. i think your body shape is of a pear. I hope i helped :)

• you're just chubby, just workout more and eat less, i guess you weight about 75 kg, i don't know how tall you are it'd help

• Ur not fat and I guess 137

• Maybe 190? You look tall and have a nice body. I wouldn't complain or mind having a body like yours.

• You're not extremely overweight but you're not skinny either. You probably have a pear shape. Look about 5'4 and 135Lbs. If you want to slim down fast, specifically your legs and abdomen try sprints.