Girls, do have a bad butt when standing up?

Im self concious about my body latey, at certain angles and pictures my butt is 10/10 but when I relax and i come close it looks like a saggy cottage cheese butt... maybe this is just my laptop camera and horrible lighting giving the effect..

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be the lighting! Definitely. I have really strong legs for softball and volleyball.. and I naturally have a big booty... lol. But in certain lighting my legs look cottage cheese like. But in good lighting they dont. I don't have cellulite and if I do it is so minimal. But in certain angle too my butt looks small or kind of flat but if you looked at it head on (like straight at it. Me turned around) it's fat and big.. especially looking at it from the side. All my fat goes to butt and boobs and little bit to my hips..

What Girls Said 6

• squats are amazing.

• Yeah, that's cellulite.

• I don't know what your butt actually looks like so I'm not sure how I can help you.

• There's no picture?

• do more squats and you will feel more comfortable😏

• not at all.