Am I pretty? Cute? Like am I physically attractive?

I hate my nose...
Its ok tho.
I know I'm ugly.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• ... you are more attractive than the average. But what the hell is wrong with your world view, and who you think you are? ~ turn off the TV and stay away from those magazines. Look in the mirror after and shower and in the morning, then look at the people around you in the world. You are still too young to be sensual. But looks wise, you are above average, and it feel like vomit in my mouth to have to explain a kid is not ugly... don't fucking sleep with anyone who doesn't agree to marriage, and to asking you parents. I don't care if it is 16, just make sure they tell your parents they want to marry you before you consent. Girls like you need to find better guys who will put a ring on it if they want to stick it. Get a wedding ring.

• Your nose is great. You're cute. Don't ever say "I know I'm ugly." It's both inaccurate and guaranteed to repel guys. No one wants to have to convince their girl that she's pretty.

Just be aware that most of the time with these "Am I pretty" posts, the main thing in the girl's face is something close to fear. I'm seeing something like that here. Just know that you can control the vibe you're sending out. You don't have to be aggressive or arrogant--that's not a good look--but it's important to be assertive and to indicate self-worth and self-respect.

Good luck. :)

• Thanks guy. I just stare at photos of my self wayyy to long or untill I find a flaw. But I'm fine with it. Thank you tho

• Cool. :)

• I think very attractive

• I love your nose

• you look okay :)

• girl whats wrong with your nose. NOTHING! you're beautiful, get over it lol

• You look cute/10

• You look purdy

• I'm not gonna sugarcoat, your nose ain't the best.

• Yeah, You are pretty

• attractive yups

• Honestly, I'm not into ethnic girls but I think you're very pretty

• Your negative attitude and comments about yourself tell me that your a victim of the mass controlled imagery brainwashing media machine. Start unwashing or rehashing your brain today. You've been subliminally taught to think certain things. It's not your fault. You've only ever seen what someone else's idea of beauty is and you've seen it made up and played up. Everything else has been played down abc shown in a negative light.

Use yogi own eyes and make your own decisions based on what you see. Reverse the brainwashing process. Flip flop the lie see the besuty where you've been told there is none. Google "beautiful women of color around the world" as a start because your not going to find all of what you need on the internet either, but it's a start. Avoid the long standing lie. Reject it until it's automatic. Free yourself. You determine what is beautiful to you but you have to start with a clean slate and level playing field you currently have neither. Reject the lie first then seek the beauty in color. You'll see that beauty comes in a lot of NATURAL examples. More than you know there a whole world of colored beauty tthat you've been shielded from... never been exposed to. Turn the brainwashing machine off or at least know it for what it is and reject it's imagery.

• I don't know have to see ur body

• Sorry I meant to vote yes.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't see anything wrong with your nose. You have a pretty face, too :)

• you are cute

• you are cute.. and attractive... dont ever say you are ugly..

• You are cute, your nose is fine :)

• Gurl ur pretty just put your hair parted in the middle :) and wear some lipstick or lipgloss

• Pretty face sweety^^

• are you asking are you ugly?