Guys, Am I attractive?

Guys, Am I attractive?

I'm not asking to get attention trust me. I never get any attention from guys at school I just took it to the fact they found me unattractive. i wanted to know because it bothers me

31

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• bad angle, only shows the side of your face that you want us to see.

Take a frontal shot with both eyes exposed and less boobs. You have a solid pair, but that doesn't affect your face.

• Not the best picture choice but I can see that you have very nice hair and eyes, so yeah I guess you look attractive.

• Are u attractive? YESSSSSSS

• Your facial structure is good and you're pretty, but I don't judge if someone's attractive unless I see a full figure, many people post pictures of their face but are overweight (which to me personally is a dealbreaker) or out of shape. Not saying you are but just saying from what we can see you're attractive, but honestly I can't say with just this look.

• Yes you are indeed attractive. You have beautiful eyes too.

• I think you look very attractive

• Yes, you are very attractive

• Wow you are for sure

• Why yes, yes you are.

• Yes, keep your head up, someone will notice you.

• you have a pretty face, from a angle. but then again, I don't see your friends from your profile pic lol.

• What I think is, you know you're attractive but you're coming here to seek attention. It's very obvious, especially with that cleavage.
    What is it with you white girls and your securities?

You are attractive, but quit being so damn insecure.

• I don't understand why some women who are very attractive and I don't think so that they don't knows it comes here to rate them, a bit of stupid idea? Attention seekers I would call them.

• Damn I want these complements.

... guys?

• You look realy attractive and you have nice curvy boobs :) don't worry you are really cute!

• I honestly think you're beautiful. Your eyes are very pretty and I like the dark hair. Of course, you seem to have huge boobs so that's a major plus. All in all, I'd want to date you.

• You look fine Gurl, but next time show less boobs

• from the picture, yes. But pictures can be misleading

• Yes, quite attractive.

• What makes you think that you Are Not Attractive ?

• You look beautiful

• nice eyes and cleavage :)

• You are very attractive

• Could use a better angle, but from what I can see you look pretty attractive.

• With your tits all smooshed up in camera I am sure you are not "asking for attention". The second I see someone typing that I am always assured it is true. Except for the bad skin you are a handsome woman.

• How about one where you aren't lying down, pushing your boobs up? xD

• You look damn good!,,,,,, you are amazing!! <3
    I am 1000percent attracted to you!

• Yes, you are so attractive.

• I like your boo... I mean eyes! You have nice... eyes!
    My answer is Yes!

• Yeah your boobs make my Pein's erected