Girls, How do I look in these pics?

Girls, How do I look in these pics?

• Gorgeous
    7% (3)
  • Good Looking
    37% (15)
  • Average
    44% (18)
  • Ugly
    5% (2)
  • You look like an abomination
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really good looking. Your dressed really smart too which makes you look even better. I'd defiantly chat you up, if I saw you in a bar. Oh but I voted for "you look like an abomination". Just because I think it's funny you put that as an option. Lol

What Girls Said 14

• You look very good for a guy in his 30s.

• What's not to like? I bet you have a killer smile, though! You're very good looking and if you're Brtish, all the more!

• Good looking! Plus, I'm a sucker for a guy in a suit :)

• You dress smart, nice smile, nice hairstyle... You are very good looking, yup!

• Quite cute and smart

• You look kind of disgusted xD like I do when my mom demands I send her a selfie to prove that I'm still alive and fully clothed. Other than the "over it" expression on your face you look good :)

• You look good and elegant :)

• Love the suit

• You look good :O :)

• Good looking ;)

• I think that you should grow out your hair slightly, and get a disconnected hair cut, where the top of it has that "sexy messy" look, it'd look great on you.

• You look gay. I'm not trying to be rude. You just strike me as that type. Sorry

• You look like the kind of man who strolls around town choosing his next victim.

• You should try to be and stand/appear more confident in real life and your pictures
    Only a small thing like holding your hands firmly would change your looks a lot and you would come as more atractive