44% (18)
  • Ugly
    5% (2)
  • You look like an abomination
    7% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really good looking. Your dressed really smart too which makes you look even better. I'd defiantly chat you up, if I saw you in a bar. Oh but I voted for "you look like an abomination". Just because I think it's funny you put that as an option. Lol

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• You look very good for a guy in his 30s.

1|1
    0|0
  • What's not to like? I bet you have a killer smile, though! You're very good looking and if you're Brtish, all the more!

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looking! Plus, I'm a sucker for a guy in a suit :)

0|1
    0|0
  • You dress smart, nice smile, nice hairstyle... You are very good looking, yup!

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite cute and smart

0|0
    0|0
  • You look kind of disgusted xD like I do when my mom demands I send her a selfie to prove that I'm still alive and fully clothed. Other than the "over it" expression on your face you look good :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good and elegant :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the suit

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good :O :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you should grow out your hair slightly, and get a disconnected hair cut, where the top of it has that "sexy messy" look, it'd look great on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gay. I'm not trying to be rude. You just strike me as that type. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like the kind of man who strolls around town choosing his next victim.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should try to be and stand/appear more confident in real life and your pictures
    Only a small thing like holding your hands firmly would change your looks a lot and you would come as more atractive

1|1
    0|0